Chapter 4 - 6

Chapter 4 Meeting the Prince (Part 2)

"Sasaki, you still have a match in the competition, is this okay?"

"I will solve it in a very short time."

"You really don't listen to what others say, haha~" On the tennis court, several high school students chatted and laughed easily. The boy with shawl hair was playing a tennis ball with his hand and looking at the sidelines with gloomy eyes.

"Well, don't play." I said worriedly to the boy sitting on the sidelines tying his shoelaces.

"I've been here since then. There's no reason why I can't go home just as I say." He said without raising his head.

"Huh?"

He tied his shoelaces and stood up. He opened the zipper and took off his jacket. Inside was a white and red short-sleeved jersey.

"Watch for me." He said matter-of-factly, took out his racket and walked to the court.

"We make our own judgments, don't we need a referee?" Shawe said as if he was sure of victory.

"I don't care." The boy held the racket in both hands and shook his ankles in preparation.

"Huh?" The shawl-haired man looked at the short boy opposite and suddenly smiled.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you. Look, let's start serving, it's your place~" He served a soft ball.

The young man's eyes suddenly became sharp. "Be careful!" He said and waved his hand. The ball slammed back into the blind spot on the sidelines. To my untrained eye, this happened in the blink of an eye.

Several high school students' eyes widened in surprise, including the one with shawl hair.

"Oh oh oh, so you are here." Grandma appeared next to me with her arms folded. "It looks interesting."

"Grandma! Stop looking and stop this game. That boy is going to compete with a high school student!"

"What did you say?Didn't you see his reply? The interesting things have just begun." Grandma looked very interested.

"Hey, Sasaki, it seems you have to play better to win." The high school student on the sidelines yelled.

"Luo Luo, I was just playing for a while." Sasaki said.

"Many people have excuses when they lose." The boy opposite used his fingers to slowly adjust the strings of the tennis racket.

"Oh, damn you brat!" Sasaki roared. "You are so brave! Don't run away if you have the guts!" He served hard.

"Here it comes! Sasaki's bullet serve!" his companion shouted.

"Too slow!" The boy swung his bat to fight back. "What?" The shawl-haired man hurriedly ran to catch the ball.

"You're lying, right?"

"He hit back Sasaki's bullet serve? That's amazing!"

"So fast, he's already in front of the net!" the high school students on the sidelines shouted.

The young man on the field rushed to the net and swung the ball. The ball flew out of the opponent's rim and bounced behind him.

The shawl-haired man stood there with his mouth wide open for a long time.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed.

"That's just the tip of the iceberg." The grandmother beside her smiled proudly.

"Huh? Grandma, do you know him?" I asked.

"Huh? Didn't I tell you? He is the Prince of Tennis."

"Net, the Prince of Tennis?" I stammered.