Chapter 226 - 227

Chapter 226 Heavy Tank Battle

"Okay, the game is about to begin! First up is the second doubles team: Kawamura, Momojo. Let them see Seigaku's power!" Outside the arena, Mrs. Ryuzaki announced loudly with her hands on her hips.

"Yes!"

"Leave it to us!" Kawamura Momojo responded.

"Strike first and work hard!" Dashi was saying when his cell phone rang. He took it out and looked at it, and shouted happily, "It's from Tezuka!"

"It's from the minister?!" Everyone cheered and gathered around.

He stood still. Germany, it's about two o'clock at midnight.

"Let me see!"

"What's written on it?" The crowd made a noise.

Closing my eyes, the voice in my heart overlapped with Dashi's: "Don't be careless!" He wouldn't have said this.

"Ah, is it that simple?" Kikumaru was still confused.

"Haha, Tezuka is still the same~" Fuji smiled.

"Qingxue-come on!" We gathered in a circle and shouted in unison. You always fight with us, Minister.

The empty tennis court resounded with an exciting announcement: "Now comes the semi-finals, the second doubles match between Youth Academy and Rokkaku." The chaotic sounds in the stands slowly settled, and everyone's eyes focused on the court. .

"Ah! Qingxue's heavy tank combination!"

"Come on! Momocheng! Kawamura!"

"Use your heavy artillery to destroy them!" As Momocheng and Kawamura came on the stage, Qingxue's support group burst into cheers.

When Kuroba and Amane, the tall players in the hexagon, came on the court, the giant racket in Amane's hand immediately aroused the audience's amazement.

"No matter how you look at it..."

"It's so long-" Horio and the other two people were stunned.

Putting up the racket, Tiangen held his head high and closed his eyes, performing a super gorgeous knight's pose.

"It's quite noticeable that you don't speak~" Kuroyu chuckled. Just talking about it makes people's teeth ache.

"That one was made by Grandpa in the specified size," said Fuji, standing next to me outside the venue, smiling.

Glancing sideways at the old man sitting cross-legged on the coach's bench and the small bottle next to him, I muttered, "I haven't been given the money for vitamins yet..."

"Plop." Fuji couldn't hold back the spray.

"One set determines the outcome. Rokkaku, Kuroha serves!"

"Oh la~oh la~oh la~burn! Come on, kid e on!" Kawamura, holding the racquet in his hand, was boiling with enthusiasm.

"You really have a fighting spirit, brother~ So, no matter whether we win or lose, let's have a game without any complaints!" Kuroyu waved his racket.

His gesture! At the same time as my heart moved, the ball bounced off the ground and hit Kawamura directly in the belly of the opponent before he could react, forming an obvious whirlpool on the jersey.

Kawamura fell to the ground with a butt bump backwards. What a blast!

"Alon!" Fuji shouted.

"Senior Alon!" Taocheng also shouted.

"15-0!" The referee's announcement was not disturbed.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Black Feather asked hurriedly.