Chapter 254 - 255

Chapter 254 Li Hai's big float on the water (Part 1)

On a normal morning, I walked into the school gate yawning as usual. I had just changed out of my sneakers in front of the counter when I heard someone shouting, "Echizen~"

"Oh, Kawamura-senpai." I looked up at Kawamura, who was waving his hand and running to my side, "What's the matter?"

"What's wrong with you?" Are you there?" Kawamura said sincerely, leaning slightly.

"That one?" Which one? I don't understand. "What are you talking about?"

"Bills."

I still don't understand. "Bills?" Money, meal tickets, movie tickets?

"The last time we played billiards, you were the champion, right?" Kawamura smiled, "It was the invitation ticket for Kawamura's sushi restaurant that was issued at that time."

"Ah!" I had already forgotten about this.

"The last expiration date is today, so don't waste it now that you have it." Kawamura patted me on the shoulder, "Please, come~"

Before running away, he turned back and warned me, "There is no limit on the number of people you can use for that coupon. It doesn't matter if you ask your family to come with you~"

"Family?" The glorious image of the smelly old man suddenly appeared in his mind (with N cool beauties as the background). I shuddered and shook my head. I don't want to bring that perverted old man to embarrass myself!

"I'd better go alone." I muttered. I picked up my bag and was about to leave when I heard two elongated and playful voices, "I heard it~"

"I heard it, I heard it~" beside the shoe cabinet The two heads of Kikumaru Momojo were poked out, and their eyes were as bright as a greedy cat seeing fresh fish.

"Seniors..." Are these two guys learning from Qian?

"It's great, you can have a free meal~"

"Let's go eat together too~" They were smiling, their teeth shining white.

"No." I turned away, "I'm the only one invited." Want to get something for nothing? It's not that cheap~ I haven't forgotten the time when you two acted like seniors in front of me. (Author: refer to Chapter 153)

As soon as he finished speaking, his shoulders were grabbed by them one by one.

"Don't sound so cold, little one~"

"Didn't Senior Alon say there is no limit on the number of people~" The two of them pouted and acted coquettishly in weird ways.

With my eyes closed, I just pretended not to hear.

"Little one~" "Echizen~"

With the annoying voice, the shoulders were pulled east and west. I finally experienced the super cool feeling of a wealthy man entering a brothel~ (Author: Little Kid...)

"As expected of a young man! He is still very wealthy~" "Yes, Echizen will do good things occasionally~"

After school Finally, on the way to Kawamura Sushi Restaurant, I was followed by a large group of people.

"What does occasionally mean?" I turned around and glared at Taocheng. This guy keeps talking when he gets an advantage!

"Okay, okay, don't be angry~" Horio smiled and patted my shoulder, "We all have to go eat sushi together~"

"Yes, with your expression, even the best sushi will become difficult. "Eat~" Katsuro helped from the side.

Of course you are happy to have some for free! I muttered in a low voice, "Really, there are so many people."