Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287 Outpost War (2)

The author has something to say:

When I came up, I saw Crazy Lanlan’s long comment, which gave me a shot in the arm.

This is my first time writing an article, and I know clearly how poor my skills are. But I am so touched to receive the support from so many people!

I have read the literary puppets of Master Tian Laizhi Yuan. Unable to catch up with you, I worship you.

Since writing my own articles, I have developed a habit: never read other people's articles. At least don't read it until it's finished - lest you lose confidence.

I would like to thank many people, especially those who have persisted in reading articles and writing comments. Without your support, I would not be able to write such a long article for the first time. Because of you, I have been able to persevere. As of today, I think I will finish the book no matter what.

I have been targeted recently, so the update is late. We have to go out during the National Day, so let’s go out and have fun these two days (laughing) - As I said, I will try my best sometimes. . .

"Feng wins this game, the number is 4-3."

"Calm down, Chotaro!" Although Feng is in the lead, Shindo is reminding him earnestly through the barbed wire wall.

At the beginning of this round, Kawamura was finally able to counter Feng's instant kill style. Although I can get used to the speed of the instant kill, I can't immediately enter the next attack. Feng always intercepts the next ball and takes the opportunity to score points.

"40-0"

Feng, who was about to serve, suddenly widened his eyes.

On the opposite side, Kawamura squatted on the ground, pressing his left hand on the ground and raising his right arm flat, assuming a starting posture.

"That's..." Fuji called out softly on the referee's stand, "Explosive Wave Ball!"

Do you want to use the Explosive Wave Ball to counter the instant kill? Senior Kawamura is also a person who refuses to admit defeat.

"One ball in—soul!"

Feng's instant kill move was just released. Kawamura, who had been preparing for a long time and looked like a mad tiger, roared and swung his racket, "Oh woo hoo—Great!"

"No, Aaron!"

No, Aaron!" "Chang Taro!"  Oishi and Shishido shouted in unison.

"Bang!" The tennis ball that was flattened instantly bounced into the air and spun wildly on the barbed wire wall before falling to the ground.

"40-15"

Feng, who didn't react at all, was stunned for a while before he came to his senses. His hands and feet became weak and he squatted on the ground.

"Cheer up, Chotaro! You haven't lost yet!" Shishido cheered loudly as he put his hands on the barbed wire fence.

"Yes." After calming down, Feng stood up again.

"Okay, that's it!" Kawamura, holding the racket in his hand, hooked arrogantly, "Wee! No matter how many times I hit back with the explosive wave ball!"

"That's it!" Oishi walked into the court decisively, "Forfeit the game !"

"Why? It's rare that the game becomes interesting." Kawamura was puzzled.

Grabbing Kawamura's yellow racket, Oishi's expression became serious, "Indeed, if this continues, Aaron, you may win the game. But at the same time, you will also have problems with your hands!"