Chapter 88 - 90

Chapter 88 Super Half Volley

"Qing Xue vs. St. Rudolf, the No. 3 singles match begins now!"

Before entering the arena, he glanced at Senior Fuji from the corner of his eyes, but could not see the expression on his face clearly. Who would he want to win in this game?

When I walked onto the field and faced Yuta who was standing there staring at me with a serious face, bad thoughts popped up involuntarily.

"Hey, as Fuji's younger brother (emphasis added), who is stronger between you and Fuji-senpai? I really want to know~ I really want to know~" (Momojo yelled: "Don't imitate my tone!" )

As I expected, the veins on his head popped out immediately. Senior Fuji will not let go of such a fun toy. Poor Yuta.

"Ah, Echizen is provoking him!"

"It's really like that guy's style!" The members of the Youth Academy were noisy.

"How dare you provoke Yuta!"

"Terrible first grader!"

"Seriously!" The members of the St. Rudolf Club were also noisy.

I turned around and walked to my position, moved my shoulders, and felt that Yuta's gaze behind me seemed to want to burn through me. I pursed my lips to stifle my snickering, and when I turned around I had a serious look on my face. So, let me see what tricks you can do first.

"One set determines the outcome, and St. Rudolf serves the best."

Sure enough, there is something about it. His half-volley as soon as the ball bounces back and his experience in dealing with left-handers are indeed two powerful weapons. No wonder it was said before that this guy had a record of 16 wins against left-handers.

"Huh? Mr. Ryoma was suppressed?"

"Nonsense! No matter who the opponent is, Mr. Ryoma will win!" Katsuro Tomoka and the others couldn't hold their breath at first.

"As expected of your brother." Gan spoke calmly.

"The half-volley that Yuta is good at has improved to a new level." Fuji's voice was calm.

"Fuji-senpai! Now is not the time to talk and laugh!" Horio clenched his fists and yelled at him.

Turning to look at him, Fuji's blue eyes suddenly narrowed into crescent moons.

"The game is 1-0, St. Rudolf is in the lead."

"Liar, Master Ryoma actually lost the first game!"

"We are in big trouble, the left-handed killer already has enough headaches, plus that half volley!" The crowd roared. In the middle of the voice, the minister stood next to Fuji, "You feel very complicated, Fuji."

'Why do you say that." Fuji smiled.

After a moment of silence, Fuji whispered softly, "I just want Yuta not to think that way."

The minister glanced at him and said nothing.

The two of them raised their heads and stared at the field.

On the court, after changing courts, it was my turn to serve.

Let me find out how good your half-volley is. Leap lightly, raise your head, swing the bat with your left hand, and the ball spins and flies to the opposite side.

"It's time to move, spin serve!" Horio and the others shouted excitedly.

Yuta moved. He rushed forward quickly and swung the ball hard before it left the ground. The ball bounced behind me faster than it went. What a move, super half volley!