Chapter 196 - 197

Chapter 196 Annoying Crosstalk

"The match between Jojo Shonan and Youth Academy is about to begin, Game 1: Second Doubles..." the announcement sounded loudly.

"The opponent is a combination of twins~" Standing on the court, Taocheng looked at the two guys opposite who were identical except for their hair.

"We are not a group, please call us 'Unit'~" The two twins made a pose back to back.

"What are you talking about Unit? A combination is a combination!" Taocheng, who was poor at English, twisted his mouth angrily.

"A Tao, don't worry." Qian patted Taocheng on the shoulder, "It's just the beginning."

Looking at Taocheng and Qian, the twins had a hint of cunning in their eyes.

"One set determines the outcome, Qingxue, Taocheng serves." The game officially started.

"Can the two of them keep up with our speed?" The purple-red-haired twin suddenly said.

"Idiot~ How can I keep up~" the dark green haired man said with a sneer.

Taocheng, who was about to serve, immediately became furious, "What are you talking about!" Single-cell guy.

"Don't be like this, A Tao. It's the competition now." Qian spoke calmly.

"Ah, I understand." That's what Tao Cheng said, but there was no sign of calmness at all from his serve.

After receiving Momojo's serve, the two men quickly ran to the center line.

"Ah, that, standing in a horizontal line..." Oishi was surprised.

Holding the racket in both hands and looking towards each other, the twins snorted at the same time with confidence.

"So it's a parallel formation~ Then..." Taocheng's experience in doubles was obviously no longer that of Wuxia Amon, so he swung his racket.

"Okay! Ah Tao, this is a beautiful move from the backcourt!" Kikumaru praised loudly.

"What?!" Taocheng on the field widened his eyes.

The twins were already waiting in the backcourt, and one of them quickly shot the ball into the gap.

"0-15"

sounded at the same time as the referee's voice, and the girls screamed, "Yohei-kun, Hohei-kun, that's great!"

There were also comments from the audience, "As expected of twins, they work together so well!"

"Why did those two people suddenly reach the bottom line just now?"

"Okay, so fast!" Dashi was surprised again.

To be precise, it's the startup speed.

"The two of them can't cooperate at all~" The purple-red hair started to provoke again.

"Yanghei, let's end this game within thirty minutes~" The dark green-haired Haohei added fuel to the fire.

As expected, the impulsive Taocheng became impatient, "I won't let you be proud anymore!"

Looking at the twins who once again formed a parallel formation and stood far away from the baseline, Taocheng unfailingly lobbed the ball again.

Almost as soon as Momojo's racket touched the ball, the twins reacted and moved to the baseline in an instant. One of them swung the racket and said, "This time, it's my turn!"

Unexpectedly, his return was seen through again, and the shocked Taoshiro failed to pass the net.

He looked at Taocheng who was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, but said nothing.