Chapter 204 - 205

Chapter 204 Final Transformation

"Don't worry, don't worry~Transform!"

"All Right!"

The old routine was repeated again, and this time Ruoren yelled "Ooo!" every time he swung the racket.

"Costa? Kurten?" No one was surprised anymore.

"15-0!"

"Huh?" Ruoren's personal guards widened their eyes. This time it was Kaitang who scored.

"Indeed, your imitation skills are top-notch. However, no matter your blockbuster, stunt return, serve or left-handed kill, there are many guys in our team who use the same skills as you but are better than you!" Haitang's calm and plain words made Ruoren look in disbelief.

"Aigaku Kaidou wins, game number 6-5!"

"Okay, the situation has finally been reversed!"

"Kaidou-senpai is so awesome!" Tomoka Horio and the others cheered loudly.

"Oh~ I'm so rude~" The sullen Ruoren suddenly turned back to a frivolous face and shrugged.

"I didn't expect the Artist Tennis Club to have such benefits~ In this case," a light flashed in his eyes, "I have decided on an ultimate player who is the most suitable to deal with you!"

Raising the hat in his hand, Ruoren shouted again , "Transform!"

"All Right——" The guard's voice was weak.

All the members of the Youth Academy suddenly widened their eyes, "Hey, isn't that..."

"Could it be..."

"What?!"

Ruoren, who lowered his arms, let out a long sound from his mouth, "Hiss——"

"Hai, Kaitang?!" Kawamura stuttered.

"There are actually two snakes in Haitang!" Taocheng's tone didn't know whether to say he was gloating or ecstatic.

Haitang on the field was furious.

"It's amazing! It really looks like Kaitou!"

"You actually hit the viper ball?!"

"You're lying!"

As the game progressed, the members of the Youth Academy became more and more surprised.

"He actually plays the same style as Haitang!" Da Shi sweated profusely from his forehead.

"It's a good idea, let Haitang fight against me..." Fuji still looked like he was watching a good show.

"You are looking for death!" Haitang glared at Ruoren angrily.

"There is probably nothing more humiliating than being defeated by one's own unique skills, right?" Ruoren Yipai easily imitated Kaitou and shook his body.

"Asshole!" Haitang's rationality was on the verge of collapse.

"Josei Shonan Wakato wins, the game is tied at 6-6!"

"Wakato-kun, that's great!"

"As expected of Wakato!"

"Genius!" Wakato's personal guards are resurrected.

"Awesome." After observing attentively for a while, he spoke.

"Huh? Qian thinks so too?" Dashi turned to look at Qian.

"The viper strike only has a deviation of a few millimeters." Gan spoke calmly, "What's even more amazing is that he can even see through the method of using muscles."