Chapter 218 - 219

Chapter 218 Who is Echizen Ryoma R

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Tan Taiyi.

"They are exactly the same in terms of height and clothing." "Yes, they really look like twins at first glance." Amid the subtle discussions among the youth members, the competition I had dreamed of began.

"I'm very happy, Echizen-kun." Standing on the court, looking at the person opposite, I felt my whole body trembling slightly. It was beyond my wildest dreams to realize my desire to compete with him so quickly.

"I won't show mercy." He glanced at me with his beautiful amber eyes and smiled slightly.

"Of course!" I replied excitedly.

"In the first game, Yamabuki, Tan serves."

Akutsu-senpai, I want Echizen-kun to see the results of your hard work until now!

The right hand holds the racket and the left hand flicks the tennis ball. I don't know how many times I have imitated this familiar posture. Looking at my actions, he looked surprised.

Echizen-kun, I serve! He jumped up and swung the racket, and the excited shouts of Horio and others sounded outside the court, "It's hit! Offspin serve!"

He tilted his head slightly. The bouncing ball hit the chain-link wall behind him.

"15-0!" the referee announced somewhat stutteringly.

"I won a goal!" "Awesome! I actually scored from Ryoma-kun!" Horio and the others cheered loudly.

Send another one! Suppressing my violent heartbeat, I raised my hand and fired another outspin serve. He still didn't answer and tilted his head slightly again.

"30-0!"

"Come on, come on! Just win the first game in one go!" Horio raised his arms and shouted.

Am I dreaming? He was able to score twice from Echizen-kun? ! I want to work hard!

The third outspin served and he suddenly moved. I shot it casually and there was a "pop" sound. Before I could react, the ball had already jumped from my feet to behind me.

"Ah~" Horio and the others all opened their mouths.

"That was also an outspin serve, right?" "Yes. But Ryoma-kun hit it back easily."

Looking at the tennis ball rolling on the ground in disbelief, I gritted my teeth, "I must score this time!"

Look at me , but the faint smile on the corner of his mouth made me break out in a cold sweat.

"Pop!" "Pap!" "Pap!" All my serves were killed by him in one hit. In the blink of an eye, the game number becomes 1-0, and the venue is changed.

"It's a lie, I was completely beaten back." I lowered my head and sighed. It's depressing that the results of hard work are so weak.

"Don't mind, don't mind." Katsuro consoled him from the sidelines.

"That guy doesn't matter." Horio looked at me, who was walking over listlessly, a little worriedly, and then looked at him with annoyance at him, who was walking over with his head raised and his eyes closed while carrying a racket, "Speaking of which, that guy Echizen is still old. You look like you're not willing to give up at all!"

He jumped lightly, raised his head, and swung his racket. The batting posture was as graceful as water flowing through the clouds, but the fierceness of the ball made me scream out loud.