Chapter 104 - 105

Chapter 104 The Love Affair in Hecun (Part 2)

"I've been waiting for a long time."

The waiter came forward in a well-trained manner, "This is your super luxurious strawberry chocolate ice cream." He put the mouth-watering cup of ice cream in front of me with a smile. The item I secretly ordered when I first entered the cafe finally arrived.

"Ah, little one~ You really know how to enjoy it!" Kikumaru shouted.

"I want it too!" Taocheng opened the menu.

"Do I want some too?" Qian said calmly, and he unceremoniously pulled Taocheng's menu over to examine it.

"I want that!"

"I want this!" A group of people happily ordered ice cream, and soon everyone had a cup.

"This meal will be recorded in Senior Aron's account." Taocheng smiled evilly.

"I'll order something else~" I swept away the ice cream like a whirlwind and picked up the menu with great interest. Suddenly, a familiar figure walked by the seat.

Turning around, he saw that the guy in a white uniform with hair as straight as a rooster's comb was walking to Kawamura's table and sat down next to the girl in a grand manner, opposite Kawamura.

Staring at the guy with cold eyes, an evil smile, and his arms hanging on the back of the chair, I couldn't help but mash the menu in my hand into a ball.

"What's wrong, little one?" Kikumaru next to me noticed something strange about me.

"Akutsu..." I said these three words from between my teeth.

"What?!" Momogi, who was sitting opposite me, gritted his teeth and looked over. Over there, Akutsu was sitting cross-legged, looking like he was the only one in the world.

"That guy... is that lunatic." Taocheng's tone was filled with doubt and certainty.

"But why are you with Aron?" Kikumaru was surprised. The two of them together were as weird as a good man from ten generations with a big devil above his head.

At the table over there, Kawamura was talking to Akutsu with a serious face, while the demon closed his eyes, with a sinister smile on his lips and looked nonchalant.

The girl frowned and yelled something at him, and then he reluctantly opened his eyes and listened to Kawamura's solemn speech with a benevolent air. In less than two words, he stood up with a smile, picked up the ice drink in front of him, and poured it slowly and carefully on Kawamura's head like watering flowers.

Looking sideways at Kawamura who was dumbstruck, the demon uttered a sentence that I could hear very clearly: "Don't even think about ordering me!" The girl hurriedly took out a handkerchief and wiped Kawamura, while turning her head to scold Akutsu for something.

Completely ignoring what the girl said, the devil closed his eyes and raised his head, leaving the table with a sinister smile.

"That's too much!" Kikumaru's angry tone suddenly became urgent, "He came along the way."

Momojo stood up suddenly and hurriedly stopped him, "Atao, don't make trouble." But Momojo didn't listen at all. He glared at Akutsu.

The white devil with a cockscomb head walked over casually and looked coldly at Taocheng who stood up. In the surging silence, I could only hear his footsteps getting closer and closer, becoming clearer and clearer.

Calculating the time, I, who had been sitting there calmly, suddenly stretched out a foot. Akutsu, who was paying full attention to Momoro, stumbled and stepped forward with his right foot in time to make a big lunge, avoiding the fate of falling and chewing mud on the spot. pity.