Chapter 208 - 209

Chapter 208: Tear Powerful Strike

"Echizen——"

Why is this guy Momoro shouting so loudly? I'm not dead yet! I’m afraid others don’t know how embarrassed I am now, right?

As if nothing happened, he sat up from his prone position like chewing a piece of cloth, and casually put one hand on his bent knee. Putting on this relaxed and comfortable look like an outing, I raised my eyes to the opposite side and slightly raised the corners of my mouth, "Hey~ I have a moment~" Momentum is the most important thing!

However, my behavior purely to cover up my ugliness seemed to make that man even more angry. You can tell by looking at his livid face and the shape of his mouth. The expressionless mask was broken with just one poke, and underneath he was a very emotional person~

"Tearing Power Attack..." the yellow-haired director of Shonan Shonan whispered in a deep voice. The move that made me dizzy just now was called that name.

"Teacher is going to be angry~" Ruoren said in a long tone.

He glanced at the coaching bench from the corner of his eyes, and sure enough, the sexy elder sister was standing upright, staring at Kamishiro with her eyes wide open, her chest rising and falling violently.

"Lingji, why?" Her tone was filled with surprise and sadness.

Really, I am the victim. Standing up, I felt a sting on my face. When I touched it with my hand, I gasped, "It hurts!"

"Ryoma-kun is injured!"

"Ah——"

"It doesn't seem to be serious!"

"Ryoma-kun is injured!" Master!" Horio Tomoka and the others started shouting. It's just a small scratch, don't be so exaggerated.

"Did Kamijo use this serve to help us enter the national competition, or is Echizen Ryoma a player of that level?" It has to be said that he is a minister after all, and this yellow-haired man from Shonan Jocheni speaks well. As soon as he spoke so solemnly with his hands folded across his chest, the ball rose to an extremely legitimate and noble altitude.

"The game is suspended! Youth players, please change to a new racket as soon as possible." The referee raised his hand on the high platform.

Picking up the racket, I looked at the hole on it, and then at the guy opposite who looked calm again. He looked at me as if he were a dead thing, then turned and walked away.

"Echizen's racket was shot through!"

"That guy's serve is so powerful?!"

"What an incredible guy." The seniors whispered.

"This kind of technology has never appeared in Kamishiro Reiji's data." He did an objective analysis.

"Technique? That?" Kawamura looked at Miki in confusion, "It just seems to be powerful."

"The posture of the body when serving, the operation of the joints of the whole body when hitting the ball, and the control of the ball during the mist. These are not just about strength. It can be completed." Gan explained in detail, "It also requires precise calculations."

"In other words, that ball is not as simple as it seems." Kikumaru concluded.

"It hurts." I couldn't help but hum softly as I sat on the bench and put a towel on my face.

"Does it hurt, Ryoma?" Mrs. Ryuzaki handed over the racket.

I reached out and took it as if nothing had happened, and I said as usual, "It's no big deal."