Chapter 198 - 199

Chapter 198 Weird Double Juggling

"The first doubles match begins now. Players, please gather at the venue."

"Teacher Ryuzaki, please stick to the end for the next match~" Sister Hanamura from Josei Shonan said with a smile.

"I know, I know!" Mrs. Ryuzaki's eyebrows twitched.

"Well Oishi, we are going to play next. We must do our best." On the court, Kikumaru was full of energy.

"Ah." Dashi nodded and smiled.

Footsteps approached from the opposite side. The two of them turned their heads and were startled at the same time, "Wow~ OK, so tall!"

"What is that?"

"It doesn't look like a middle school student at all!"

"How tall is it?Ah!" Horio and the others talked about it.

Qian read from the data book, "Kiriyama Daichi, second grader in Shonan Shonan, height 195 centimeters."

"195 centimeters?!" Horio and the others screamed.

"Haha, it looks like he will grow taller." Fuji chuckled.

"In comparison, the referee's stand is much smaller." Kawamura was speechless.

"The name really suits the person." I muttered.

"Hey, where's the other one?" The referee looked around, but couldn't find another doubles player from Cheng Cheng Shonan.

The hill looked up at the referee and took a step back. Finally, a short man with a headband and strange goggles appeared.

"I'm here." The little man was a little unhappy.

"Huh? The next one is so short that you can't even see it!" Tomoka glared.

"Huh~" behind him, Kaidou snorted from his nose, "There are actually people shorter than Echizen."

Veins popped out, so I turned my head and glanced at him, "What do you mean!" Being short is bothering you!

Look at me, Haitang wisely chose to remain silent.

"Hey, next, I want you to see our tennis." Kiriyama looked down at Oishi Kikumaru and declared angrily, "Awakening!"

"Ah, please." Oishi's good temper is really admirable sometimes. Talking to that guy won't make your neck sore, right?

"What a strange couple." Looking at the backs of the two people turning away, Dashi murmured.

"Can we play doubles like that?" Kikumaru was also confused.

Across the way, among the two people who were discussing together, the short one suddenly turned around and gave Oishi Kikumaru a sly smile.

"What's so weird?" Kikumaru was puzzled.

"Don't worry, Eiji. We'll fight our own." Oishi looked calm.

"I understand~" Kikumaru grinned, stretched out his hand and high-fived Oishi, "Come on~"

When the mountain took off his long-sleeved sweatshirt jacket, revealing his figure that was stretched out by the short-sleeved sweatshirt, the audience was all dumbfounded. 

The three Horios exclaimed, "What strong muscles!"

"Is that guy really a middle school student?"

Kiriyama bent his arms and waved a few bodybuilding Poss in a demonstrative manner, and the muscles on his arms bulged like hills. .