Chapter 160 - 161

Chapter 160 The Weight of Commitment (Part 1)

Dashi who was talking suddenly stopped and looked into the field with wide eyes.

Inside the venue, Atobe, who also had his eyes wide open, was full of disbelief.

In front of the net, the gently falling tennis ball spun and returned to the ground in full view.

"Seigaku Tezuka wins, the game is 1-0!"

"You're welcome, Atobe." On the opposite side, the director Yuan Tingyuezhi, holding a pure white racket, said, "Let's get real!"

The hanging heart suddenly fell back to its original state. , I exhaled a long breath. The worries are indeed unfounded. Someone with an injured elbow will never be able to hit such a perfect zero-cut shot!

Once relaxed, it was also interesting to watch them fight to the death. Not bad, these two guys can fight well. After all, I’ve had two extra years of food.

"Qingxue wins, the game is 3-2, the venue is changed!" The referee's voice caused a wave of reactions in the court.

"How could it be!" "The Director of the Trace Department is actually at a disadvantage?" the members of the Ice Emperor's Department whispered.

"Sure enough, the elbow is fine, right!" Taocheng clenched his fist and looked at Dashi excitedly.

"Yeah." Dashi's smile was a little forced.

Rest. On the coaching bench opposite, Supervisor Hyotei was giving instructions to Atobe.

Here, the minister is sitting next to me, drinking water from the drinking water can with his eyes closed. I just sat looking forward. Both of them were silent.

"Hey, Amo," Kikumaru's voice came from behind, "By the way, look at those two people~"

"Uh-huh~" Momoro covered his mouth and laughed, "It doesn't work at all, this Echizen!"

" Humph~" Fuji chuckled.

"Alas -" Dashi sighed.

"Oh, Ryoma-kun——"

"How could you do this as an on-site supervisor~"

"I thought it was wrong from the beginning, because it was the willful Echizen!" Horio and the others whispered.

"Ah, Tezuka used the lob!"

"Atobe's move is about to appear, Rondo of Destruction!" Not long after the game started again, several players from other schools watching the game on the field cheered up. What? Is Atobe going to make a big move?

"Come on, Atobe!"

"Use a special move to deal with him!" the members of the Hyokui Club shouted loudly.

Without responding to my excited expectations, Atobe, who was running, curved the corner of his mouth sinisterly and gently returned the ball.

"Phew, we're saved~" Kikumaru let out a sigh of relief.

"It's so dangerous, so dangerous~" Taocheng scratched his head and agreed.

There was an ominous premonition in my heart. Why did Atobe miss the great opportunity to smash? What is he planning?

"This game is not good." He opened his blue eyes, and Fuji's tone suddenly became urgent.

"Fu'er, do you think so too?" Qian crossed his arms across his chest with a heavy look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Dashi asked in shock.

Staring closely at the director who was waving his racket to the court, I heard Atobe's cold voice, "Indeed. Your elbow is indeed healed, Tezuka!"