Chapter 10 - 12

Chapter 10 The game ended abruptly

Jump lightly, raise your head, and swing the racket.

The ball spun and flew towards Taocheng, bouncing at a strange angle and knocking Taocheng's racket away.

There was an exclamation outside the court. "That's an off-spin serve? It's amazing!"

"This is my first time seeing an off-spin serve." Momoshiro picked up his racket.

"Wow! It's scary! It's scary! It scared me."

Why is this drawn-out tone similar to an annoying voice? "Are you okay?" I asked maliciously. "You're sweating~"

Taocheng raised his eyebrows when he saw the corners of my mouth raised. "Good boy!"

"15-0" Horio announced loudly on the referee's stand.

Jumping slightly, I launched my second outspin serve. When the ball left the racket, Momojo also moved. "Yeah! Accurate hit!" Taocheng hit the ball with his swing. However, the ball missed the net.

"Oh, I can't hit back even if I catch the opportunity to hit the ball." Momoshiro used both hands to smooth his hair up from both sides out of habit. "It's so interesting!"

Even though it didn't pass the net, the second ball was able to hit the off-spin serve. It was not easy. Is it an accident? I hit my third outspin serve. The ball was hit back and bounced onto the net, but this time it landed on my side.

"Lucky, it passed the net~"

"He returned that serve!"

"Awesome." There was another wave of admiration outside the court.

"30-15" Horio announced.

It's not an accident, then... I served my fourth outspin serve. While Momoshiro hit the ball back, I rushed to the net and hit the ball back quickly.

Momojo was forced back to the baseline to save the ball, and he saved the ball as expected. I swung the racket gently, and with a "pop" sound, the tennis ball drew a small semicircle in the middle of the net and fell to the ground.

"Falling ball volley? You know how to do this?" Momochi complained as he was caught off guard and was too late to save the ball.

"40-15" Horio shouted.

"Yeah! Come on, Master Ryoma!" There were also girls shouting excitedly.

"How is it possible? Taocheng was suppressed?"

"He is the main candidate!" The tennis club members were in an uproar.

The breeze blew, and the cherry blossoms beside the tennis court fell with the wind. Looking across at Taocheng who had not given up yet, I smiled sweetly (vomit).

In his momentary confusion, he changed the racket from his right hand to his left hand, "It's still far away."

"Timeout!"

Huh? I stopped preparing to serve and looked to the other side.

"I won't play anymore!" The guy named Taocheng said confidently, "That's enough."

"Huh?" There were questions outside the court.

"I'll spare him this time." The guy said brazenly, carrying the racket.

"I don't care." I left the court and put my racket back in my tennis bag.

"Hmm." Momoshiro, who didn't expect my reaction, looked very bored.

"Awesome, Ryoma-kun."

"I was shocked too."

"Echizen, where did you learn tennis?" Horio and the others gathered around to ask questions.