Chapter 250 - 251

Chapter 250 Acting Minister Oishi's worries (Part 2)

"What are you talking about?!" As soon as the afternoon club work started, I was startled by everyone's suggestions, "Wait, wait! You are talking about a one-on-two match between Echizen and Fujikawamura?!"

"I want to test. Just a moment." Qian's expression remained unchanged.

"But, having such a match at this time..." I anxiously tried to persuade them to give up their thoughts, "The final is right around the corner!"

What if he get injured? Kawamura's wave ball is a double-edged sword. Whether it hurts himself or Echizen, the consequences will be serious. Moreover, if Echizen loses in a one-on-one match, what will happen to the psychological factors?

"Isn't it great? It would be nice to have competitions like this once in a while." Teacher Ryuzaki on the side spoke with interest.

"Teacher Ryuzaki..." I didn't understand.

"I want to try it too." The boy covered his eyes with the brim of his hat and said lazily, pillowing his hands on his hands, "Sounds very interesting~"

"You're so motivated, little one!" Outside the tennis court, he looked at the boy flicking the tennis ball. , Kikumaru's eyes sparkled.

"I'm teeing off, seniors~" In the court, the boy grabbed the bouncing tennis ball. Under the white hat and black hair, the amber eyes are shining.

On the opposite side, Hecun Buer prepared his troops as if facing a formidable enemy.

"Brake!" The ball hit the ground and caused a small storm.

"Drink!" With his eyes narrowed into thin lines, Fuji caught the powerful ball.

As soon as the boy rushed forward to catch Fuji's return ball, he heard Kawamura shout, "You guessed it!" The ball was immediately returned.

Shifting instantly, the young man raised his voice, "As expected of two opponents, it's really a bit laborious~" That being said, he blocked left and right, and flew all over the field, almost invisible, and his speed was amazing.

"Hey~ Little guy, he did a good job with one against two~" Outside the court, Kikumaru's eyes became brighter.

"I've never seen such fast movements before." Kaitang spoke in a low voice while staring at the field.

Holding the barbed wire fence with both hands, Taocheng looked envious, "I also want to go one-on-one!"

Qian remained silent and buried his head in memorizing information.

I was filled with anxiety - wouldn't I go too far?

With a curl of his lips, the young man on the field suddenly made a simple shot.

On the opposite side, Kawamura actually put up a swing ball posture, "Take my move!" In my shock, the ball blasted towards the boy like a cannonball. What does this Hecun want to do?

"Okay!" With a confident smile, the young man rushed forward quickly.

"Stop! Echizen!" I shouted at the small figure, "It's too difficult to hit back the wave ball with your body!" You must not have an accident before the final!

As if he hadn't heard anything, the red racket hit directly from top to bottom, and the boy's whole body was ignited with golden flames. "Drink!"

The ball passed straight between the two stunned people on the opposite side like a more violent cannonball, and hit the barbed wire wall. Up, there was a buzzing sound.

"Out, out of bounds!" the referee announced stutteringly.

"It's amazing, Echizen!"

"He actually hit Kawamura-senpai's wave ball..."