Chapter 293 - 294

Chapter 293 The last day of staying together?

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - Atobe - the protagonist - Atobe. The angle of view change is marked with *.

The afterglow of the setting sun filled the golf course surrounded by greenery, and the melodious tunes of Scottish bagpipes sounded in the courtyard at dusk. Surprisingly, this boss also likes this kind of soothing music.

I was busy packing my bags on the sidelines when I heard an arrogant and elongated greeting from behind me, "Echizen~"

I turned around and glanced at Atobe, who was standing in front of me with a stinky face as usual, "What's the matter?"

I looked up at Atobe in confusion. He glanced at the servant, who bowed and retreated quietly.

He squinted at me with his almond-shaped eyes, and his tone was still so condescending, "Although you failed to defeat me, I will not be so stingy. I will ask him to take this bag of grapefruit and put it in your car. Go back and eat it with your teammates~"

Before I could say anything, he continued, "As for the old Tinlitz, I'll keep it for you.  It will be handed over to you when you are eighteen and old enough to hold a driver's license."

Opening my mouth, I swallowed back the words of rejection. There is absolutely no need to argue with this boss. I just pretended not to have heard it. In a few days, this superior Atobe uncle would naturally forget about it. (Author: Do you think others have as bad a memory as you!)

"So, did I pass your test?"

"I barely passed it." He raised his eyebrows.

A tough-talking guy. My eyes passed over his right hand, and I curled my lips, "You also passed my test."

Atobe's expression seemed to be stunned for a second. I raised my head and expressed my feelings frankly, "In the past, although I could understand your position, I couldn't agree with your actions. So I have always been a little dissatisfied with you. Now, let's just wipe it out."

"Oh? If it were you, at that time What would you do in this situation?" The sharp black pupils on the bright mole looked directly into mine.

"The end justifies the means. But it will never be a protracted war." Looking into his eyes, I spoke clearly, "Because I want him to be convinced that he will lose without any excuses."

When I said this, I couldn't help but smile at the corner of my mouth. He bent again and lowered his voice quietly, "Actually, you are very afraid of the minister, right?"

In a moment of triumph, the brim of his hat was suddenly slammed down hard. The vision went dark, and a scornful voice immediately sounded, "Don't make it sound like you know everything. You're such a loud-mouthed brat! If I hadn't let you down, you would have lost today's game without even having your pants on. Come on~"

He held up the brim of his hat in annoyance. This boss, has he made a habit of suppressing me? Tsk, if I wasn't a little embarrassed to take away those stolen grapefruits, you'd think I liked a draw!

Just as I was about to retort, Fuji's voice came from the entrance of the stadium, "Ryoma~ Have you packed up? You have to leave~"

"Yes~" I responded in a hurry, and I hurriedly threw my backpack on my shoulder.

"Just leave like that?  "The protracted voice sounded again.

He looked doubtfully at the boss who was holding his elbow with one hand and stroking his chin with two fingers of the other hand.  What else?