Chapter 132 - 133

Chapter 132 Fiancée from America? (three)

I skipped school to accompany Steven (author: Steven=Stephen, different transliterations, ha, don’t flatter me) to visit Tokyo. He did not continue the topic just now, but just took me around as he pleased. Speaking of which, my life is actually very boring, except for tennis. I wasted so much time to visit Tokyo, and it was only the second time I was dragged into the water by Oishi.

However, Steven's image is so eye-catching. His shining blond hair that is longer than his waist attracts many eyes wherever we go. Maybe this is what he wants. He and his brother both loved being the center of attention. (Author’s note: Two guys who look like elementary and middle school students wandering around on the street during vacation time are enough to be eye-catching. Don’t forget that you are still wearing blue and white shirts!) When I walked to the fountain in the center of the park, I stopped, spread out on the bench by the pool.

"Why don't you leave?" Steven wondered.

"Tired." I raised my head and closed my eyes, pressing down on the brim of my hat.

A big smile slowly broke out on Steven's face and he plopped down next to me. Looking at the sparkling spring in the sun, his face became calm. After a while, he suddenly turned to me and smiled, "Ryoma, do you still remember that lake?"

"Yes." Everyone will remember the place where they almost lost their lives..

"Do you know? I made up my mind to have the operation that day." He looked at me and said, "You changed the subject too quickly."

"The new heart has no adverse effects so far, right?"

"Would you like to hear it?" He glanced at me.

I took off my hat and put my ear to his chest. I listened carefully for a while and said, "The dance is very powerful."

When I raised my head and touched his hand, Steven's smile was a little weird. After being stared at by him for N seconds, I began to wonder if there was something stuck on my face.

"So, you don't have to worry about me getting tired." He grinned suddenly, "Some things never change~"

He glanced at me with his green eyes and said with a smile, "Ryongma, do you still remember? What did I say to you that time by the lake, right? I am still the same now, no, more than before..."

With a dry cough, I put on my hat and lowered the brim, "I - probably the same."

"No. That of yours It’s different from mine.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Different levels!” he interrupted.

I rolled my eyes at him. I had no reason to argue with this guy.

The two of them stared at the fountain in silence for a long time. He put away his playful face and looked at me seriously, "Ryoma, actually I know that you have changed a lot. Your expression is more cheerful and richer than before, and you also I like to laugh. It was those animals that changed you, right?"

I was stunned, then smiled and said, "Yeah. But don't call them animals."

"After you transferred to another school, Mike and the others regretted the past. "He turned to look at the fountain, "They didn't mean to exclude you or beat you, they were just a little jealous, and you seemed so unapproachable - we were all too young at that time."

"They don't have to blame themselves at all. This is not their problem." I stood up and walked to the vending machine not far from my seat. I ordered two cans of drinks, opened the orange juice and handed it to Steven. I opened a Fanta and took a big sip.