Chapter 67 - 69

Chapter 67 Everyone comes to catch the thief

After school, Horio, the three of us, me, and Momoro-senpai went shopping together.

"Oh, it's so hard to do the cleaning work that first graders do after practice~" Horio complained.

"It's okay." Katsuro said, "We're okay, but Ryoma-kun is having a hard time, right?"

"Yes, there is extra training for the main candidates." Katsuro agreed.

"It's nothing."

As soon as I finished speaking, a big hand covered my head. "Even if he is the main candidate, the first grade is always the first grade, and he will not get special treatment."

Momoro looked like a boss, "But, I will always protect you~" He put his hands on my head. Go.

"Who wants it!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha~" Taocheng was half laughing when he suddenly heard someone shouting: "Here comes someone, catch the thief~"

Taocheng threw his schoolbag towards me and rushed forward.

However, the thief slipped through the pulley and was about to lose track of him, so Taocheng snatched a bicycle from a passerby.

"Sorry, I'll pay it back." He got on his bike and ran away.

"My bicycle!" The voice sounded familiar. "You bicycle thief, don't think you can escape!"

"Ah, that person..."

"Could it be...Kamio of Fudomine!" Horio and the others exclaimed. .

Kamio also threw his schoolbag at the man beside him and chased after Momojo.

"He, they disappeared all of a sudden..." Horio said.

The man holding Kamio's schoolbag turned around. Horio and the others screamed again.

"Oh?" He stared at me. "Oh." I saw clearly, it was the one who almost made me blind.

"Yo." He greeted. "Hmm." I responded.

A gust of cold wind blew past us.

This guy who can chant sutras was still muttering after the last game, "I didn't mean it. I know, you got hurt on purpose, right? It must be intentional! What a thief~" was stopped by their director. Then he reluctantly apologized to me. Why did he follow us to the store so quietly this time? "What an honor, ha..." Katsuro smirked there.

Ignoring the guy, I headed over to the counter to find the items I needed. He looked around at the counter next door as if he didn't recognize me.

After a while, he suddenly remembered something and said to me: "Ah, by the way, Echizen-kun, how is your injury?" I was a little surprised, "It's healed."

"Huh?" He said steadily

Looking at me, I looked at him inexplicably.

"Yeah - it's really disappointing~" He turned away. I'm really sorry!

"The air seems very dangerous..." Horio and the others said fearfully.

"Ah, I found it." He and I made the same voice, and we both reached out and grabbed a box of tape at the same time. "Oh?" He and I paused at the same time, looking at each other.

After being stunned for a second, he whispered: "Let go."

"No." I replied in a low voice.

"Ah -" Horio and the others exclaimed from behind, "It's started!"