Chapter 220 - 221

Chapter 220: Working on the Beach (Part 2)

Getting up from the ground as if nothing had happened, the smelly old man put his hands into his sleeves and asked the three in a flirtatious voice, "Ahem, what's the matter?"

After a while, Kawamura said, "Well, there's nothing in the refrigerator. It's gone."

"Ah?"

"Vegetables, meat, fish, everything is gone."

"You can't cook anything like this." In the kitchen, everyone looked at the empty refrigerator longingly.

"Oops, I forgot to restock." The smelly old man slapped the back of his head without realizing it. This guy is completely unreliable in anything other than tennis.

Haitang looked impatiently from the door of the kitchen to Taocheng, who was a little stunned. "What are you still dawdling about? The guests are waiting!"

"There are no materials! What are you picking on, you viper!" Taocheng today He was as hot as if he had eaten gunpowder.

"What did you say!" Haitang was quick to fire up the firecrackers.

"How about it, do you want to fight!" Sparks filled the air as they glared at each other.

"Hey, you two, stop it!" Seeing that the verbal fight quickly escalated into a physical fight, Kawamura hurriedly stepped forward.

"No, ordinary Kawamura-senpai can't stop them at all." Horio and the others shouted anxiously, hiding behind the counter.

"Aaron, take the racket!" Kikumaru pulled out a racket and threw it to Kawamura.

Waving the racket in his hand, Kawamura, who was pushed aside by Momojo Kaitou, burst into flames, "Burn! Don't underestimate the business of receiving guests! Take my angry blow!"

"Senior Alon, stop, stop!" Momo! Cheng Kaidang fled everywhere in panic.

"It's too late to tell now!" Kawamura was in a state of rage, slapping his hands down and breaking a dining table in one fell swoop.

"Wow--" The guests fled in all directions.

In the blink of an eye, the whole store was in a mess and empty.

"Oops, it's terrible!" As soon as Hecun's violent state was lifted, the smelly old man who had been hiding somewhere ran out and danced, "Not to mention the cost of your hotel stay, you can't even get my salary!"

"I'm sorry, it's because of our club members that this happened." Dashi stepped forward and apologized sincerely.

"Well..." The smelly old man lowered his head and thought for a while, then raised his head and said seriously, "Have you reflected on it? Gentlemen!"

"Reflecting on it~" everyone responded.

His sunglasses flashed, "Okay, then just do as I say!"

"Don't miss it as you pass by, everyone!" On the beach, the smelly old man held up a loudspeaker and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Come here and play beach volleyball with two cute teenagers ~ If you win, you can eat and drink in our store for free! You can also get a mysterious gift! If you are not in a hurry, please come and challenge!"

"What if you really lose?" Behind him, Kawamura muttered worriedly.

"How do I know?" the irresponsible old man replied neatly.

"Ah?!"

"Hey - why do you want me to do such a thing?" On the makeshift beach volleyball court, one of the two cute teenagers complained with his hands on his hips.