Chapter 206 - 207

Chapter 206 Mask Noh Drama

The author has something to say:

I have posted it N times and it is full of mistakes. Jinjiang smoked, I went crazy.

The first cross talk show, the second juggling show, and the third imitation show. Is this one a masked Noh show? Looking at the mask-like expressionless face of the guy opposite me, I suddenly had this thought. I always felt that that guy's ascetic-like dull eyes seemed to have a strong opinion on me. Haven't seen it before today. Are the annoying traits at work again?

He started with a nondescript serve, and I slapped it back neatly. The guy couldn't catch it. He just watched the ball pop out of the court and looked back at me.

"0-15!"

His next serve was solved by me with one shot.

"0-30!"

"Score again!" Dashi said with a little joy in his tone.

"Hey~Hey~That guy seems to be no match~" Taocheng suddenly became energetic.

"It's not as strong as I thought." Kawamura agreed.

"Little one~" Kikumaru put his palms next to his mouth to make a loudspeaker, "Quickly defeat him!"

"Inui," Fuji said without any trace of relaxation, "What do you think?"

"I don't know." Qian wrinkled. He frowned, "The information is not enough."

"0-40!"

"Aigaku Echizen wins, the game is 1-0!"

"That's so fast!"

"Break serve!"

"Come on! Master Ryoma!" Everyone cheered. Mixed with Horio's loud voice, "It's really no match!"

What tricks is this so-called supreme work playing? Taking a sneak peek at the Hua Village, this woman was staring at us with interest, her chin propped up. Those bright eyes and raised corners of the mouth gave me a hint of conspiracy.

"It's scary, Kamijou is serious." "Yeah, that's a foreshadowing." Shonan's twins whispered.

If you have any tricks, use them quickly! I also made an ordinary serve with the racket, but the guy still couldn't catch it.

"Aigaku Echizen wins, the game is 2-0!"

"Ryoma-kun is so brave!" "Well, it looks as simple as practicing!" Katsuro Katsuo said happily.

Standing in the middle of them, Horio put his hands on his hips and raised his chest and belly, "This is strength, strength!"

A smash on the net solved the guy's first counterattack, but the guy still had that unmoving face. Have you really been turned into a fool by Huacun?

Picking up the racket, I lowered my head and secretly yawned, "It's boring~"

Suddenly I felt a chill coming through my body. When I looked up, the guy across from me was staring straight at me. The smoky blue pupils under the eyebrows as thin as iron wires can't reach the sky or the ground - they are surrounded by the whites of their eyes. This is the first time I've seen such cold eyes. Haitang may make people cry, but this one will make people unable to cry.

"Is that all?" The voice was as cold as a human being.

His dead eyes were staring at me, and he raised his arm to serve, in exactly the same posture as before.

As soon as the racket touched the ball, I felt something was wrong - it was too light! It's obviously too late to change the power at this point.

"Out of bounds, 15 draws!"