Chapter 58 - 60

Chapter 58 Viper, dancing to the rhythm

This Kamio has some abilities. He runs very fast and can catch up with the snake ball in Kaitang.

Although the tennis ball absorbs moisture due to the dampness of the court, the effect of the snake ball is weakened. But Kamio, who can maintain high speed on slippery surfaces, does have two brushes.

Although at a disadvantage, Kaidou senior, known as Viper, is also a difficult character.

During the save, his foot slipped and his body tilted, but my eyes lit up. If you hit the snake ball from this angle!

Sure enough, Kaidou hit the snake ball before slipping. This snake ball is different from the past. It circled the ball post from the side of the court and hit the opponent's back corner in a weird arc that was almost parallel to the ground.

Standing up covered in mud and water, Haitang let out a hiss. Kamio on the other side had a blank look on his face. The person who tried to tease the snake was bitten by the snake.

"What was that just now?!"

"It looks like a boomerang!"

"Boomerang and snake ball?" Horio and the others were yelling again.

"It's called Whirlpool Snake Ball?" Senior Qian raised his glasses, "That's a good name." It seems that he has new information.

"Beautiful pinball, Kaitang." It's rare for the spectacled minister to praise others?

"Good job~ Senior." I muttered.

"Hey, you're quite good at it, Viper." Kamio quickly returned to normal, "In this case, I'm going to speed up the pace!"

Kamio then gave full play to the advantages of his flying legs and sped up the pace of the game.  However, Kaitang made many mistakes because he was too obsessed with hitting the roundhouse.

After losing another game, Kaitou returned to the players' bench to rest and was bombarded by Mrs. Ryuzaki. "Are you so weak that you can't defeat your opponent without relying on the unique skill of hitting the target with one shot? Kaitang, what is your tennis skills?!"

This is really heartbreaking. Kaitang, who bowed his head to listen to the instructions, tightened his grip on the racket.

"That Kamio ran too fast." I said nonchalantly.

The next game was a stalemate. Kaidou, who once lost a service game, was forced into desperate situations by Kamio several times. But every time he survived with tenacious perseverance. The game is getting longer and longer.

"Jog ten kilometers in the morning, jog ten kilometers after club activities, and jog ten kilometers in the evening. Five shuttle runs, fifty back and forth, one hundred and fifty palm presses." On the sidelines, Qian suddenly took out this information book. Read it.

"Could it be...this is the amount of training that guy from Haitang does every day?" Dashi said in surprise.

"Correct answer." Qian held up his glasses.

"Three times the normal training volume." the glasses minister concluded.

It's really a monster's endurance. It's hard to understand for those who haven't experienced it personally. I remembered the attrition tactic I used against Kaitou last time. Although his physical consumption was twice as much as mine, he almost got me involved. Right now, Kamio should feel like he's being entangled by a snake, right?

"Press the opponent bit by bit and weaken the opponent's physical strength. In this way, the opponent will feel even more pressure even if they are at an advantage."