Chapter 120 - 121

Chapter 120 Qianshi who pretends to be a pig and eats the tiger

The author has something to say:

The answer to the previous chapter was provided by eva, the MVP reader of this article:

The reason why Akutsu is happy is that he will definitely be able to compete with Ryoma.

As for the winning or losing of his team, he will not put it in this devil's heart.

"Next, the third singles match between Yamabuki and Seigaku is about to begin."

"Oh~ I've been so unlucky lately~" Sengoku muttered in a playful tone as he took off his coat and picked up the racket, "It's not easy to get the third singles, my opponent But it's not Echizen~ Ah~ What a pity~ I really envy Akutsu~"

Momojo, who was opposite me, frowned and closed his eyes and coughed, "I'm so sorry, my opponent is not Echizen!" "

Ah, that's not what I meant, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Qianshi said flatteringly, "Your name is Taozhen, right? I know you can bombshell, that one is very powerful~" "It's not Taozhen, it's Taocheng!" Taocheng's face darkened, "What can you say now

? It's too late!"

"Please decide who will serve first." The referee's voice sounded.

Turning the racket, Momoro closed his eyes and asked, "Which side do you choose?"

"I'll serve first." Qianshi replied.

"You still don't know whether it's outward or inward." Taocheng opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Believe me, guess this, I've never failed~" Qianshi looked disgusted. It seems that he is very confident in his dynamic vision.

Taocheng groaned.

Glancing at the rotating racket, Qianshi said confidently, "Inward!"

"You are a little too confident~" Momoro stared at the racket that was about to fall, "Okay! It's outward!"

Before he finished speaking, the fallen racket happened to hit the net, flipped and fell to the ground.

"Hey, isn't it..." Taocheng stared at the racket.

"Look~inward~" Qianshi said proudly.

"Atao-senpai is really unlucky. If he didn't hit the net, he would have served." Horio regretted.

"I finally know why that guy is called 'Lucky Thousand Stones'." Gan stared at the field and raised his chin with one hand.

That's right. That guy not only has sharp dynamic vision, but also, contrary to his careless appearance, he is very thoughtful. Luck on the court is based on strength.

"I'd better give you the right to serve," Qianshi winked at Momojo and raised his hand, "Today the Northeast will bring me good luck, so I want you to play on that side of the court~" Northeast

? Isn't he pointing in the direction we are standing in? The faces of Oishi, Kaitang, Fuji, and the minister became more and more serious. This Lucky Thousand Stone actually uses us as a mascot. Is it unintentional or intentional?

"Let me see what it takes to be selected into the youth army, Lucky Sengoku-kun~" Momoro stared at Sengoku with high morale.

"Let me also see your bombshell move. It is said that you have killed someone before, Tao Monk-kun~" "

It's Taocheng, Taocheng!" Taocheng's veins popped out.

"Now begins the third singles match. One set will decide the winner. Qingxue Momojo serves!" "