Chapter 277 - 278

Chapter 277 Bear Hunt (Part 1)

"Ryoma, a ten kilogram backpack is heavy, isn't it?" Fuji, who was jumping on a wooden stake in the forest, turned around and asked with a smile.

"It's not even close." Holding the strap of the bag tightly, I followed him step by step.

What we did today was group training. Oishi Kikumaru sprinted, Kaidou and Momoro climbed the rope, Miki and Kawamura chopped firewood, and Fuji and I stepped on piles with heavy weights - it felt like ninja training.

Fuji in front was a little out of breath, and the redness in his eyes had not faded. Maybe it's because I slept late yesterday?

Last night, after everyone else was asleep, I was called up by Oishi and Fuji for questioning. The main topic is what on earth Minister Yamato is here to do.

"Although I think picking wild vegetables is a way of training..." Dashi frowned in confusion.

"Do you just want to eat mountain vegetables?" Fuji glanced at me with a smile, "But Ryoma has been lost for so long, so he is not a good boy~" It's not what I want...

"Yes, Echizen and Minister Yamato are alone. You've been together for so long, so he must have said something, right?" Dashi looked at me.

"Yeah. Probably..." I muttered.

"What? Don't hide it, tell us~" Dashi's eyes suddenly became eager.

I blinked, "I don't remember."

"I said you..." Dashi looked helpless.

"But," I raised my eyebrows and smiled, "Yamato-senpai is really a very powerful person." After saying that, I ignored the thoughtful glances of the two of them, and fell asleep on my own.

That night I dreamed again, but instead of sleeping comfortably with Carubin in my arms (Author: I am also sleeping in my dreams, I am impressed by you), I was trekking hard in the tropical rain forest, and finally was swallowed whole by a giant pitcher plant, which almost made me sleep. A nightmare that suffocates to death.

Although I struggled to escape in the dream, the feeling of being wrapped and squeezed all over my body was so terrifying that I still break out in a cold sweat when I think about it now.

The group training finally ended, and all of us gathered together were breathing heavily from exhaustion.

"Okay, everyone gather at the tennis court." Mrs. Ryuzaki announced.

"That is to say..."

"Can I finally use the racket!" Momojo Kikumaru couldn't wait.

"Yes." Mrs. Ryuzaki nodded.

"Okay! Run back to the court!" Dashi clenched his fists vigorously, "Let's go!"

"Oh!" Everyone responded in unison.

"It's weird, it feels like the racket has become lighter." Momojo shouted in surprise as he shook the racket in his hand on the tennis court.

"If you put it that way..." Kikumaru, who was adjusting his string, agreed.

"It's strange. Before we stayed together, the racket should have weighed about 500 grams." Qian felt the same way.

Beside him, Kawamura swung the racket vigorously, "This feels great! It becomes so light, let's burn!"

"That's it." Beside me, Fuji raised the racket and smiled gently, "The reason why Ryuzaki-sensei wants to The purpose of confiscating the racket is to materialize the results of the special training."