Chapter 184 - 185

Chapter 184 The Farewell Battle (1)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Tezuka and Echizen

"Cheer up!" On the tennis court, Dashi changed his usual gentle image and shouted to the members.

"Aaron~One more goal~" Fuji greeted Kawamura opposite with a smile.

"OK! Burn!" Kawamura held the racket tightly with both hands and his eyes were bright.

"When serving, if you hold the racket loosely, the top force will be greater, which means it can increase the speed of the serve." Ganzheng taught the blinking Kaitang sternly.

Taocheng sat on the bench beside the court and was busy arranging the shooting lines. At the end of the bench near the door, a young man wearing a hat was squatting with his head down to tie his shoelaces.

Standing outside the tennis court, I looked at them quietly. Without me, they still know what to do. Why am I confused now that I have made up my mind?

Not far away, Mr. Ryuzaki, who had his arms folded across his chest, was also looking at me quietly. I know what she's worried about.

Turning around, I walked slowly but firmly towards the club room.

Wearing the blue and white shirt again, it feels like a few days are so far away like years. What is this incomprehensible emotion in my chest? Stop thinking about it and do what you have to do. Perhaps, standing outside the tennis court, I will never find the answer I am looking for.

Gently pushing open the door of the tennis court, I stood in the inconspicuous position where he had just stayed, folded my hands across my chest, and raised my eyes to search the court.

"Hey, Echizen, give me your racket and I'll take a look at it for you." Momojo, who was sitting on the bench, held up his own racket in one hand and looked at it with satisfaction, and extended it towards me with the other hand.

"Hey, Echizen!" Momoro, who didn't get a response, raised his head and stared, then opened his mouth wide, "Huh? Buchou!"

Everyone in the room stopped and turned to look at me in surprise. Is it so incredible that I appeared on the tennis court in just a few days?

"Tezuka, you haven't been here for a long time. How is your injury?" Oishi walked forward in surprise, "I thought you had forgotten about the tennis club!" I turned to glance at him and returned my gaze to the court. "Is it hindering everyone's practice?"

"Ah, no." Dashi stuttered a little.

"Okay, you continue." I looked calm.

"Good shot, boomerang!" Haitang hissed in the cheers of the spectators on the tennis court.

"Drink!" A bombshell frightened the opponent into a rolling gourd, and Taocheng picked up the racket, "It's useless, it's so useless~"

"That's awesome, Senior Atao!" holding the basket. Mizuno sighed.

"Well, the seniors seem to be working very hard today." Kato agreed, holding several rackets.

"It's always been like this." I corrected.

"Ah, Minister!" The two little guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"Only by maintaining a normal mind can you play a wonderful game. No matter what situation you encounter, as long as you maintain your mentality, you can play your own tennis." These words are also meant for myself.

"Yes! Thank you for your advice!" They both bowed to me respectfully.

After looking at them and walking away, I heard them whispering excitedly behind me, "This is the first time the minister has spoken to me!"