Chapter 76 - 78

Chapter 76 Looking for Karubin (Part 2)

"Ah, Momoshiro-senpai!" Horio shouted.

Standing at the door was Taocheng with a cup full of all kinds of food. It seems that he just came from the school cafeteria.

"I want to eat too~" Taocheng rushed over with eyes shining.

"Please!" Tomoka said generously.

"Hey, why are you like this! Why are you treating me so badly!" Horio was dissatisfied.

"Because Master Ryoma has been taking good care of him during this period." Tomoka said confidently. Taocheng on the side started eating without any ceremony.

"Yes?" I muttered. Why didn't I feel it? Except when he rubs my head when he has something to do. Now is not the time for mushrooms here. Thinking of Karubin, I stood up and grabbed a piece of pastry.

"What's wrong? Echizen." Momoshiro's mouth was bulging.

"Senior Momojo."

"Huh?"

"Please give me this." I took a can of drink from the pile of food he was holding and walked out of the classroom.

"Ah, my blueberry juice!" Momoro sighed from behind, "This boy! He doesn't regard me as a senior at all~"

After finishing the pastries and drinks in three gulps, I searched for Karubin's in the school.

"Echizen, are you looking for something?" Senior students Kikumaru and Senior Fuji were sitting in the corner of the restaurant. They were looking at me looking around with smiles.

"No, it's nothing." I mumbled.

"Ah, speaking of which, little one~ We just saw a white raccoon that looks like your cat on the roof of the teaching building." Senior Kikumaru shook the keychain with his finger.

"Huh?" My expression changed drastically, and I turned around and rushed to the top of the building.

"Wait, Echizen." Senior Fuji said softly, "It had already ran down the stairs and escaped. Don't worry, find more people to ask."

"Oh." I left in a hurry.

Behind him came Kikumaru's hard-pressed laughter, "The way that cat sleeps looks exactly like its owner!"

In the corridor of the third grade, he met Senior Kawamura.

"A cat that looks like a white raccoon?" Senior Kawamura said thoughtfully, "I saw it this morning when I was helping my dad move fish. It didn't seem to be interested in fish at all." It had no reference value.

Passing by the door of Class 3 (2), Senior Oishi was on the podium soliciting opinions from classmates on extracurricular teaching. No matter where he is, he plays a reliable role in serving the people.

On the big playground, senior Haitang was jogging.

"A cat that looks like a white raccoon?" Senior Kaitang coughed dryly, "I saw it on the lawn over there before, but it ran away."

Two suspicious red clouds suddenly appeared on his face. Obviously it was more than what he saw. What did he do?

I visited all the teaching buildings, laboratory buildings, and library buildings. I also visited almost every corner of the campus such as gymnasiums, sports fields, canteens, etc., but still No trace of Karubin could be found.

I took a walk around the greenhouse full of green plants, but still nothing.

I was extremely tired and felt that the first class and the sleepiness from not sleeping during the lunch break were rushing towards me like a debt. I don't dare to sleep on the rooftop anymore-firstly, because there are a lot of girls there for some reason; secondly, because I was once painted with whiskers by Kikumaru-senpai and Fuji-senpai, and I don't want to pretend to be someone covering my mouth again. A fool who laughs but is confused. That's it.