Chapter 150 - 151

Chapter 150 Interlude between matches

"I was defeated by my own mistakes." On the bench beside the tree-lined road, Qian kept ticking off the data in his notebook and kept talking to himself, "The smashes at that time were calculated based on the data..."

Suddenly he leaned back, his head hanging on the back of the chair, and looked at me who was looking at the back of his head. He smiled faintly in that weird posture, "You probably think that data tennis is useless, right?"

I was was stunned for a while, then whispered softly for a long time, "At least I can't do it." I said this very well.

"Are you still catching up on exercises after you get home from your work?" I don't know when Qian and I were sitting on the bench together and started chatting, "Don't be overloaded."

Qian is still so nagging.

Squatting down, he pointed to my ankle, "This area is still growing. For basic exercises, do vertical load-increasing exercises first, so that the bones will grow stronger. Lateral load-increasing exercises start in the fall of the second grade... "

"Ha..." I can only obey and be taught.

"Echizen. In five or six years, you will be invincible on the tennis court." Under the warm sunshine in front of the green shade, Qian looked at me with a smile, and his words were astonishing. If you don't have an extra bottle of drinking water in your hand, your image will be more glorious and taller. "The premise is - drink my specially prepared vegetable juice every day."

"Then forget it..." I don't turn around. If you want to drink that stuff every day, even the most invincible person in the universe won't do it.

"Just kidding~" Gan continued to speak in a leisurely manner, (Is there any difference between his joking and serious speech?)

"You won't be able to do it five or six years from now. Your body will always develop to its limit. In order to be able to play more games, to retain their own value for a longer period of time, and to reach the top, players must master technology. And that technology from my standpoint is data." He stared at me for a while, and said in his usual calm voice, "Echizen, come on."

Just as I was about to reply, I was suddenly pulled behind a tree trunk. Just when I was about to speak, Qian raised his index finger and made a silent gesture in front of me. Soon, Hyotei's Shishito and Feng ran past him on the tree-lined avenue ahead.

"You really can't underestimate them." Above his head, the dry lenses were shining. I can’t underestimate you either. Now, I really admire this talented KGB.

"Stretching exercises after the game." Qian stared at the two people closely.

"Don't get carried away with your victory. Use running to reduce the load on your muscles and prepare for the next game. You are really ambitious."

Just after the game, the same goes for you who are busy organizing information.

I lowered my head to do it and met my eyes, which were looking at him thoughtfully, "What are you looking at?"

"What is it like to do it behind the senior's glasses?" I suddenly said this.

"Actually, this is the tradition of my Gan family. As the next generation leader, if I reveal my true face in front of others, I can only silence him or turn him into one of my own." Gan held the mirror with his hand in a serious manner, "Want to take a look? ?"