Chapter 148 - 149

Chapter 148 Conditions for an Ideal Combination (Part 2)

"Hey! Kaitang! Why are you still in a daze?" Taocheng suddenly shouted into the field with a frown and a frown. "We have to use a special move in the next game! Defeat them quickly!"

Haitang suddenly turned his head, "It's so noisy!" He slammed the racket to the ground.

"Oh~ It's scary~" Momoro said in a relaxed tone.

Qian Momo picked up the racket on the ground and handed it to Haitang.

Kaitang glanced sideways at the two Ice Emperors opposite him, and said, "I'm really unhappy." But I didn't see any discomfort on his face, and he seemed to be very happy.

Unceremoniously grabbing the racket handed to him by Qian, Haitang turned his back and said, "Senior, I'm going to take action at will. I can't bear to be despised anymore!" "Haitang..." Qian looked like a frustrated little daughter-in-law. All I needed was a handkerchief to cover my face with tears.

"Kaido-senpai decided to come on his own."

"It's over. It's torn apart."

"It's the worst thing!" Horio and the others were arguing.

"It's getting interesting." I cupped my cheeks. There are many talented people in Qingxue who are good at singing and composition~

"Hey, what happened to Qingxue's group?"

"Have you given up?" "It seems like there is only one person fighting."

"That guy from Kaidang is too random!"

"You can't win if you act recklessly!" The audience from both sides started talking, and the game number quickly reached "4-0".

"Are you the only one fighting Kaidou? I'm sorry, but your physical and mental strength may have reached the limit, right?" Shishido looked at Kaidou who fell to the ground.

Kaidou's snake eyes stared at Shido unconvinced.

"Shishido-senpai, it's useless to tell him this. If he understood, he wouldn't engage in such a useless struggle." Feng looked at Shishido disapprovingly.

"If you lose your temper and win, no one will have to work hard!" Shishido seems to have experienced this personally.

"Asshole!" Looking at Shishido who turned away, Kaidou's calm expression did not match his lines.

Once again it was Feng's turn to serve.

One after another, instant-kill serves landed next to Kaidou, who was still gasping for breath and not moving a step.

"The game is 5-0, and the Ice Emperor is in the lead!"

"Okay! Follow up with victory! Feng's four consecutive hits!" "Come on! We will win this game for sure!"

"It turned out to be such a one-sided game!" "Keep it up like this! Qingxue will definitely lose." "Haitang is running left and right, his energy must be exhausted." The two audiences had different expressions.

"What a pity, Qian! Kaidou is finished." When the venue was changed, Shishido said this to Qian.

Qian raised his eyebrows and patted Haitang's shoulder, "Haitang, you look like you're done." Haitang slowly raised his head to look at Qian, his rapid breathing suddenly disappeared, "Have you got the data...?"

"Ah. Everything. I got it, thank you for your hard work."

Haitang's snake eyes suddenly became very bright.

The smile on my lips had just risen when Fuji in front of me was already looking at Kikumaru, "Have you noticed?"

"Yes, yes, you are worthy of it!" Kikumaru couldn't help but snicker.