Chapter 154 - 155

Chapter 154 The disappearing serve

"Qingxue vs. Hyokui, the second singles match has officially begun!"

When the smiling Fuji was bouncing the tennis ball and preparing to serve, the guy named Jirou opposite him was still pulling at the curls on his head with his eyes blurred.

"Tch! Do you want to fight, that bastard!" Haitang, who was watching the battle, curled his lips angrily.

"If it stays like that, Fuji-senpai will win easily~" Momoshiro said with a relaxed look on his face.

"No." Qian held up his glasses solemnly, "That guy was the main Hyoudou who defeated Yuta Fuji within fifteen minutes, so we can't be careless."

"The winner will be decided in one set, Seigaku Fuji's serve! "

"Occasionally, are you serious?" I gently twirled the ball in my hand. In my wide-open eyes, Fuji's blue eyes narrowed, and he flicked the ball with his hand.

"What, what is this!?"

"Fuji rarely serves like this!" Oishi Kikumaru's eyes widened.

"Idiot, do you want to score with this soft ball?" Tao Zitou looked disdainful.

"Ci Lang! Wake up!" Atobe suddenly put his head on the field and shouted.

"Huh?" Curly Hair looked confused.

"That serve is going to disappear~" Fuji smiled lightly with his blue eyes slightly widened.

Cilang's sleepy eyes were suddenly as full as a copper coin. He swung the swatter hard and it was all gone. At that moment, both me and Atobe across from me must have looked like idiots. Because the ball suddenly disappeared before our eyes.

As if the clear flute sound came from the distant bamboo forest, the demon fox's brown hair moved automatically without the wind. "Disappeared." Under the fluttering brown hair, his lips moved slightly.

The sound of the ball hitting the ground sounded quietly behind the stunned Cilang.

"Really or not?"

"Just now, he disappeared, right?"

"Yeah. Disappeared!" The three Horios opened their mouths.

"Eiji, did you see the serve just now?" Oishi's eyes widened.

"No." Kikumaru's voice sounded like sleepwalking.

"Oh..." Qian, Taocheng and Haitang were stunned.

The minister crossed his arms over his chest, his appearance unchanged, but he always felt that his face was more serious than usual.

"Yeah~ Not bad~" Even though there was sweat on his face, he still had to put on a good show. How many backup plans does this dead demon fox have? It really gives people chills down their spines and makes them feel chilly!

"Referee." In the dead silence, Supervisor Ice Emperor's thick baritone voice suddenly sounded.

"Scared?" The referee was a little distracted.

"It doesn't matter, it's within the bounds." This uncle is not an ordinary person.

"Ah..." the referee finally came to his senses, "15-0!"

"Catch another ball from me." Shuishan Fuer made the same upward serve.

Cilang opposite him had his bright eyes open and focused, and he seemed to be awake. Looking at the incoming ball, he narrowed his eyes at first, then widened his eyes in surprise, swung it hard, and missed it again.