Chapter 202 - 203

Chapter 202 Transformation Imitation Show (Part 1)

"Are you Kaitang-kun?" On the court, the fiery red-haired Ruoren swung his bangs from his forehead, putting on a gentle and polite demeanor, "Let me see your viper strike today ~ I'm looking forward to it Ah~"

Kaitang, who was standing on the other side of the net, snorted from his nose. It seems that he is still worried about what the guy said in the newspaper.

Ignoring Haitang's indifference, Ruoren reached out his hand and said, "Please advise."

Looking at him, Haitang also extended his hand. When they held it together, their hands moved slightly, obviously competing with each other secretly.

"Next, it's time to decide who your opponent is~" The guy retracted his hand as if nothing had happened.

"My opponent?" Haitang couldn't figure it out. I guess I'm also muttering in my heart, isn't it you?

The guy raised his hand to support his chin and looked at Haitang with a smile, until Haitang started to feel uncomfortable.

"By the way, a more suitable opponent for you is..." He took out a hat from the pocket of his sweatpants and threw it upwards. He snapped his fingers and shouted, "Transform!"

"All Right!" Outside the court The girls' eyes all shone brightly and they shouted in unison.

He grabbed the hat that fell in the air and put it on his head. The guy's demeanor suddenly changed completely. ...filming Sailor Moon?

"Then, what is that guy doing?" Horio stuttered.

"Why are you trying to be cool? You look like a fool!" Tomoka pouted.

"The eyes have changed." I noticed that the guy's eyes suddenly became sharp.

"Transformation?"

"Does that mean changing form, right?"

Qian and Dashi were discussing seriously, when Fuji heard a chuckle, "I always feel like something fun is about to happen~"

"One game will determine the outcome. Seigaku Haitang's serve."

"What, that posture is..." Someone in the audience shouted in surprise.

On the court, Ruo Renhong bent down and held the racket with both hands, squatted with his feet like a stance, and swayed from side to side.

Haitang served the ball over, and the guy's posture surprised everyone even more. With his feet spread apart, his left arm stretched forward, his right arm holding the racket was raised high back, and he waved his hand.

"Huh?" Horio suddenly called out.

"What's wrong, Horio?" Katsuro Katsuo beside him looked at him in surprise.

"I always feel like I've seen that guy's style of play somewhere before." Horio stroked his chin.

"Come on! "After scoring a goal, the guy clenched his fists and roared.

"Yeah -" the Ruojin Guards outside the court screamed.

"Remember, that style is that of the world's top professional players? Hewitt." Qian calmly spoke, "Even the shouts are exactly the same. "

It's really lifelike. It's a pity for this Wakato to play tennis. He really should be an artist...

"Look, let me tell you~" Horio raised his chin.

"That's awesome, Horio! "It's worthy of two years of tennis experience!" Amid the rare praise from Katsuro Katsuro, Horio grinned. He was finally proud of himself.