Chapter 73 - 75

Chapter 73 Dashi’s doubts (Part 2)

"Can we start?" Tezuka's tone was rarely so overbearing.

"I'll be with you anytime." The young man's voice was strangely calm.

On the tennis court under the elevated track, with the roar of the train overhead, the two people stared at each other as if a strong wind was blowing in the court.

Tezuka! Echizen! Outside the court, I couldn't help but tighten my hand on the bag strap.

Like a bolt of lightning splitting the air, Tezuka's serve fell behind the boy.

"Hey, let's play high-speed ball from the beginning." The young man smiled and looked across.

Soon, his smile disappeared. Tezuka on the opposite side was murderous. He is already preparing for his second serve. The young man's eyes instantly became focused, and the air flow began to vibrate. An electric confrontation ensued between the two.

"Bang." The tennis bag in my hand fell to the ground at some point.

"Stop! Tezuka, your arm will..." I heard my heart shouting wildly, but I could only stare at the field intently, unable to make any sound.

In the setting sun, Tezuka's figure waving his bat in the air looks like a god.

"Echizen! Can you defeat me?!" He asked with overwhelming momentum.

"You want me to defeat you? Of course, no problem!" Opposite, the eyes of the young man crawling up from the ground were burning with golden flames.

Jumping into the air and swinging the racket with lightning, the boy's outspin serve has never been so sharp. "Bang!" The ball was hit back faster than it went and fell behind the boy.

"The off-spin serve doesn't work for me!" Tezuka's voice was extremely cold.

"Not bad, you are worthy of being a minister." The young man's expression did not waver at all.

Even though Tezuka acted so relaxed and casual. In fact, such a strong and tricky ball is not easy to catch. I know he tried his best.

"Echizen, why are you playing tennis?"

"For what?!"

"I just want to knock someone down!"

"Playing tennis just to knock someone down...is that enough? Echizen?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Does this make sense?"

"What are you going to do after knocking that person down?"

"What can you get then?!"

"Before thinking about these things, now , I have to concentrate on knocking you down!"

The game has turned into a torture.

During the fierce battle, Tezuka assumed a familiar posture.

"Stop! Tezuka! You can't slice the ball!" While I was shouting wildly in my heart, the ball gently fell into the boy's field and slowly returned to the ground.

Tezuka's cold and ruthless voice sounded in the frozen air. "Echizen, come and knock me down and see!"

Unexpectedly, a bright smile appeared on the young man's face as he looked up.

Swift serves, ferocious volleys, fierce smashes, tricky slices.

The game on the field has turned into a fight to the death. This scene is like a fierce hunter taming a rebellious sea turtle. Both sides are covered with scars and blood... "