Chapter 212 - 213

Chapter 212 Bowling and Vinegar (1)

"Ha--" Early on Sunday morning, I was wearing a red short-sleeved sweatshirt and yawned, holding a map and walking slowly on the road.

There are a few eye-catching red letters written on the map: The Seigaku Tennis Club entered the semi-finals of the Kanto Competition. A line of small print below: Gather on site at nine o'clock on Sunday morning. The lower half of the map indicates the meeting point. Those who reached the semi-finals were last year's national champion Rikkai University Affiliated High School, our youth academy, Rokkaku Middle School, and the dark horse Fudamine who defeated Yamabuki's strength due to Akutsu's absence.

"Hi -"

I looked up and saw Taocheng, wearing a loose sky blue casual shirt, walking from not far away, running towards me full of energy. This guy recovers really fast.

Yesterday, he and Qian were punished with horseradish sushi because of their loss. Not to mention Momoro, even Gan, who had an abnormal sense of taste, screamed repeatedly - he could not resist the spiciness alone. That scene was really heart-wrenching, and I thought at that time, it would be great if Fuji could have such a day. This wish seemed impossible to come true: when Momocheng and Qian were holding their noses and eating horseradish sushi, the guy was looking at them with envy on his face, looking like he was drooling! The taste of the demon fox is also that of a demon.

Yesterday, I coldly rejected Momoro's request for help and unceremoniously ate the caviar sushi that he had long admired. It seemed like he didn't mind at all, maybe he had forgotten about it a long time ago. Taocheng's personality is so good, no wonder he can be friends with me, who is awkward.

Taocheng, who was only talking to me, almost bumped into someone walking out of the fork in the road. His good temper suddenly disappeared, and the sunshine on his face suddenly turned into dark clouds.

This person is naturally Taocheng's natural enemy Kaitang. Today he was wearing a tight-fitting sleeveless black jacket, showing off his muscular arms. His aura was like a fierce black panther waiting to move.

If you look at Kaidou, who is a dark and cool guy, and then look at Momojo, who is a sunny and handsome guy, you will understand why these two people always don't deal with each other. I also understand why the Qingxue Tennis Club is called a concentration camp for handsome boys by girls. Even Gan with the weirdest appearance still has a good figure of over 1.8 meters. Maybe if you take off your glasses and take a look, you'll be more beautiful than Buchou and Fuji - isn't this kind of plot often seen in comics?

As the horse was flying in the air, I heard a disdainful tone from Kaitang on the left, "Tsk, you're so close, I pretended I didn't see you!"

"What?!" Momocheng on the right glared and closed his head with blue veins popping out. Eyes, Haitang with his hands in his trouser pockets.

Seeing that the war was about to break out, a gentle voice suddenly came, "Hey~ Good morning everyone~"

Fuji, wearing a light blue shirt and a white vest, smiled and waved in front of us. The fashionable combination of long inside and short outside looks very suitable for this guy. When the girls in the school see such a gentle and cheerful image, they will definitely faint.

This demon fox who was good at camouflage squeezed in between Taocheng and Haitang while chatting and laughing, occupying the position behind me without any hesitation, and naturally put a hand on my shoulder.

"Nya~ little one~"

"It's good morning, everyone."

"Good morning, Ryoma-kun~" On the way, Kikumaru in an orange striped shirt, Kawamura in a white short-sleeved green vest, and the colorful Horio trio were gradually joined.