Chapter 102 - 103

Chapter 102 Tea of ​​Punishment (Part 2)

As Qian expected, as the number of circles increased, more and more victims fell under the tea of ​​punishment. By the 30th lap, only the main players in blue and white jerseys were left on the field.

Looking at us gritting our teeth and running fast on the field, Mr. Ryuzaki sighed, "Everyone really doesn't want to drink this~"

"On the last lap, I'm going to bring out my secret weapon!" Gan raised his eyebrows proudly.

In the eyes of Mrs. Ryuzaki, she took out an oversized special glass filled with blood-like mucus.

"This is for the last one to cross the line!" Qian's lenses glowed with intense white light again. His resentment has no end...

Everyone's faces turned from white to green.

"Okay, I will never lose!" Taocheng rushed forward violently and hit Kaitang in front of him. Kaitang gave him an elbow.

"What are you doing?!" Taocheng roared. "Don't even think about running ahead of me!" Haitang also yelled.

"Are you tired of living?!" The two of them were huddled together like conjoined twins, running and bickering.

"It seems difficult to squeeze in among them~" Fuji, who was running beside me, said with a smile.

"Humph~" I glanced to both sides with my eyes, and I suddenly smiled evilly. Taking a few steps forward, I picked up a tennis racket leaning against the wall and handed it to Kawamura who was running honestly.

"Drink! It's great!" Kawamura subconsciously took the racket, and his whole body instantly released blazing flames.

"Get out of the way! Burn!" He roared and rumbled forward like a bulldozer at full power. Fuji and I snickered and followed him.

"Go!" Kawamura's bulldozer roared as it passed through the middle of Taocheng Kaitang.

"Don't try to be the first!" The two reached out and grabbed Kawamura's shoulders in perfect agreement.

"Hey!" Kikumaru rushed forward like a cat, treating the three of them as pommel horses. He pressed his hands and said, "Hey~"

A kite turned over and jumped lightly in front of the three of them.

"Yeah~ I will never drink that!" He winked at the three people behind him and made a "V" sign of victory.

"Eiji, give me a drink!" Kawamura, who was in a burning state, had veins popping out on his forehead as he rushed to catch up.

Taocheng and Kaitang were still pushing and shoving around, while Oishi chased behind them insidiously to support the sailing boat.

"Everyone is really working hard..." Fuji ran to the minister with a smile at some point, "But that one looks delicious."

His eyes suddenly narrowed into crescent moons, and his tone was full of seductive charm, "What do you think, Tezuka, let’s give it a try?'

There was a drop of sweat on the expressionless minister’s face. "You're welcome!" he said decisively.

In the melee, I took full advantage of my short stature. I darted left and right, worked at low altitude, and successfully jumped to the front of the team.

Turning to look behind me, I smiled wildly (Author: Actually, I just froze in mid-smile), "You are still far away~"

"Echizen!!" Everyone behind me roared in unison, and they all stared at me. His eyes popped out, and he rushed forward desperately.