Chapter 182 - 183

Chapter 182 The suspenseful sports meeting (Part 2)

With the sound of a gunshot, all the animals on the track ran away.

It seems like it’s not just animals. Next to Horio is a banana? Along with the doll cat is a ball of yarn? These two really know how to choose a partner! Wait, why does the oval head on that ball of yarn look so familiar?

"The cat and the yarn ball are leading now! What a perfect team!" The commentator on the rostrum was more enthusiastic than the athletes. Isn't that curly head the director of the drama department who looks like a koala? (Author: Forgot to see Chapter 113)

"Don't get in my way, get out of here!"

"Don't try to get ahead of me!"

A pair of tortoise and hare pushed each other and sprang up at an extremely fast speed. The two guys were arguing while running, "Do you want to die?"

The cat and the yarn ball were eager to win, so they took a little longer. As a result, because the yarn ball was too bloated, the two fell into a cat rolling ball.

"Oh! The tortoise and rabbit combination caught up with the cat and yarn ball combination and reached the finish line!" Koala shouted excitedly.

On the runway, the doll cat lying on the rolled wool ball angrily slapped the oval head, "Your outfit is really cumbersome!"

"Can you blame me?" The wool ball felt aggrieved.

"What is about to begin next is the horseback riding competition! Wow! What a grand scene! Gathered on the big playground are thousands of troops from all grades! Who will be the best in this grand battle? Who comes out on top? Let's wait and see!" It must be said that Koala is quite provocative.

Looking at the dark crowd in front, Katsuro on the right swallowed dryly, "There are so many people..."

"I, can we do it?" Kawamura in front was a little worried.

"Don't worry." The one on the left held up his glasses, "According to my calculations, as long as we have Echizen and you Kawamura, the winning rate in horseback riding is 100%!"

Are you really so sure? Sitting on the "saddle" made up of three people with my headband tied and my hands folded across my chest, I tried to recall the rules - on the premise of ensuring my own headband, I can seize the other team's headband or knock it off the "horse" That’s it. The key is vision and judgment in the melee.

Although I seem to be actively thinking of countermeasures now, if it weren't for your instigation, I would have definitely not participated in any of this fun sports meeting and just found a place to sleep. Essentially, I am actually a very boring person.

"Qu——" As soon as the loud whistle sounded, the entire playground began to boil like boiling water.

Sitting on the horse, I yawned out of boredom. Strangely, around us, there is a conspicuously empty area with a radius of three meters. No "horse team" rushed up to challenge.

"Victory condition one: Riders in the horseback riding battle are limited to first graders." Kan's lenses glowed with white light, "Among the first graders, there are almost no ones who dare to challenge Echizen."

"That's right! Kan senior." Katsuro nodded repeatedly. agree.

"Why?" I don't know when I became a scourge.

"Have you forgotten, Ryoma-kun?" Katsuro looked up at me, "Didn't you break off the podium in your classroom not long after school started? This matter has long been spread. It is said that the bad guys in the school Secretly, they all look up to you as a role model."