Chapter 110 - 111

Chapter 110: Stubborn Smash (Part 2)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Fuji.

If it hadn’t been for the 30 laps that consumed his physical strength, I wouldn’t have been able to catch that weird whipping ball B. He forced me to use my special skills.

After using the giant bear counterattack to solve the smash that he used 100% of his power, he didn't take any hits at all, but instead used smashes one after another.

Looking at the excited expression on his face, I chuckled, what a funny little thing.

"Okay, I'll give you another chance."

"It's almost time." During the exchange, I flicked a lob.

"Ah? Chance ball!" shouted the players watching from the sidelines.

On the referee's bench, Tezuka's eyes suddenly became sharp.

Come on, accept my challenge, Echizen!

The young man was stunned for a moment, and then his amber eyes ignited with fighting spirit.

He rushed forward without hesitation, "Stop!" He jumped into the air and swung his racket, making another fierce smash. But this smash was different from the past. The ball roared with strong spin.

"That's -"

"The last ball against Ibu Fudomine!"

"Spin smash!" There was a roar outside the court.

My consciousness is good, but it's a pity...

I rushed forward and spun again, and I used the giant bear to fight back again. The ball hit back also had a strong spin, and the hat flew off the young man's head, falling far behind him. The characteristic of my move is "retaliate in kind". The stronger the opponent, the stronger the counterattack.

"Attack again, the giant bear strikes back!"

"No, as long as I use that move, all smashes will be invalid."

"Ryoma-kun..."

"40-0" Tezuka's voice sounded calmly in the noise.

The boy opposite ignored the sounds outside the court and calmly picked up the hat on the ground and put it on his head. However, from the way he turned to look at me, I knew that he was not at peace in his heart.

Taking a long breath, I narrowed my eyes and smiled, "I really can't be careless with you."

No wonder Yuta, Kaidou and even Qian lost to you. The smash just now seemed easy, but in fact I tried my best. You can't relax for a moment. If you are not careful, you will lose everything. But if you want to win against me now, why don't you be a little more naive?

I kept hitting lobs one after another, and the boy on the opposite side stubbornly kept volleying and smashing, but I was blocked every time with a giant bear counterattack.

Stubborn brat! Doesn't he understand that the reason why I keep throwing lobs like this is because I have absolute confidence in this move? Why do you use smash when you don't have anything else? I really want to crack this guy's head open and see if the nerves inside are all straight and straight.

As the young man smashed one smash after another, the sounds outside the court gradually became sparse until there was no sound.

On the referee's bench, Tezuka's eyes were deep.

In the silence, Momojo whispered, "This is Echizen's true nature!"

Lowering his head, the young man put his hands on his knees and panted, sweating like rain. Have you finally given in?