Chapter 246 - 247

Chapter 246: School Festival filled with resentment (3)

The morning of the school festival.

The entire youth school campus was immersed in a sea of ​​flying flags, colorful flowers, and lively joy.

In the classroom, my mood dropped to freezing point. I squeezed the paper package into a crumpled ball, and clenched my fingers into fists with white joints. I raised my head sharply and glared at Yazawa, who had delivered the letter, and burst out from between my teeth, "Who asked you to deliver this!?"

Yazawa was startled by my angry expression, "Huh? I just went to the student union on behalf of my class to report on the school festival. A senior senior asked me to bring it to you. Is there anything wrong with it?"

You should stay out of Yazawa's business. "Nothing~" I tried to return to my normal tone.

"An announcement will be broadcast below: Class 1, Class 2, Echizen Ryoma-kun, please come to Lecture Room 119, Teaching Building No. 3. I repeat, Class 1, Class 2, Echizen Ryoma-kun, please come to Lecture Classroom No. 119, Teaching Building No. 3."

The loud announcement echoed in the corridors of the classroom. With my hands in my trouser pockets, my lips pursed and my face sullen, I walked slowly towards my destination. Putting on this evasive expression actually has nothing to do with my mood. I usually do this when I go out. The advantage is that it will save you a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Passing by the senior class corridor, there were more curious glances peeking in from time to time. Perhaps because of my expression, they all consciously kept a distance of one meter away. (Author: Don't forget, your reputation is also very high. After all, you are the guy who dared to split the 'lectern' into two pieces ~ See Chapter 182)

He stood at the door of the lecture theater, raised his hand and knocked twice. Without waiting for the person inside to respond, I kicked in. Although in most situations, I will abide by etiquette, but in the current situation, people are fighting for their own good, and I am for the sake of fish, so there is nothing to be polite about. Besides, I've already thought too much.

--The energy I had gathered suddenly deflated like a deflated rubber ball, and I stood at the door blankly.

In the spacious lecture hall, there was a lot of noise and excitement, and people were dressed in fragrant clothes. The impressive kick just now was like a drop of water falling into the sea, not even a small wave was created.

Students gathered in small groups, with several boys surrounding a girl everywhere.

Some of them dusted their faces with powder - making them whiter than zombies (the author explains: Firstly, boys are not good at this; secondly, there are too many acne to cover up); some two or three worked together to help tie their waists, and their hands.

The one who was tied up by pulling the rope and kicking his buttocks screamed like a slaughtering pig; some were sweating profusely and put sexy mesh stockings on their legs, with unyielding leg hair growing out of the mesh like seedlings...

Someone who was obviously from the sumo club passed by me, probably dressed as Concubine Yang Guifei (guessed from the large silk peony flower on her head and the low-cut ancient costume). Glancing at me sideways, she puffed up her chest as if in demonstration. After making waves for a while, she raised her head and walked away.

Red rashes broke out on my skin, cold sweat flowed from my forehead, and my feet moved back involuntarily.

"Here he comes, he comes!"

"He is Echizen Ryoma!"

Suddenly a group of excited people burst out and surrounded me, "Ah, it looks more impressive up close than from a distance!"