Chapter 240 - 241

Chapter 240 It’s all the cats and dogs’ fault (Part 2)

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Kaoru Kaido.

Preview of the next chapter: School festival filled with resentment. The protagonist continues to develop hateful qualities. The author will also make people resentful - the update will take two days and one chapter, OK? I wanted to write it more excitingly~ Please forgive me~~

PS: Sorry, the billiard incident should have happened before the school festival. The next chapter should be about billiards and red vinegar...

***

What is his plan? In the shadow behind the tree, I stared at him in silence, still standing there.

The moist air gradually covered the messy hair, which was so thick and black that it seemed like it was about to drip with water. Her pursed lips were so pale that they turned white. Is it because of the cold? Only the eyes are still clear.

At this time, a person walked up. A man I cannot describe.

He was obviously about the same age as the seniors, but he was wearing simple casual clothes. Zhong Lingyu's face is obviously that of a girl, but her body is clear and straight like a teenager's. The soft and fine blue-gray hair, which is half-length but not short, slightly curly, is even more confusing to distinguish between male and female.

If I have to describe it, that person is like a cross hydrangea dotted with morning dew, with light fragrance, rich purple, broken flowers, and bunched branches. In the ultimate grace and beauty, it reveals a refreshing and refreshing fragrance.

As soon as the purple girl (boy?) stepped forward and opened her mouth to say the first sentence, the boy's eyes visibly lit up. So I thought sourly that it turned out that he had also reached the stage that Kikumaru mentioned, although the target was not a mature woman...

As if to confirm my idea, they talked in a low voice for a while, almost leaning against each other, looking as close as old friends.  Then, he readily took the puppy out of his arms and carefully held it to the girl. Then, the guy did something that made my jaw drop to the ground.

Shao Ya smiled and nodded goodbye to him, and he also smiled gracefully - she hooked her neck and kissed him softly on the face...

The next day, I was at home due to illness. It's not because I'm scared, it's because I caught a cold.

As I was lying on the bed, staring in a daze, I heard my mother shouting a little excitedly from outside, "Xiaoxun, your friend is here to see you!"

Friend? Because of my ferocious face and stubborn temper, I hardly have any friends, right?

After two knocks on the door, "Dudu", without waiting for anyone to respond, the room door clicked, and it was Shi Shiran who walked in.

He casually hung the black umbrella on the back of the chair in the room, raised his amber eyes and glanced at me. With just one glance, he felt like he had everything in his palm.

I wanted to speak, but felt that I had nothing to say, so I simply took on the airs of a senior, coughed heavily, and then glared at him, "What are you doing here?"

He came closer to me with half-squinted eyes, and his face showed that annoying look again. A frightened smile. With a "swish" sound, he raised his right hand that had been behind his back to his face. The hand held a handful of lush green onions.

"What?!" This time, I was definitely not pretending.

"I heard that scallions can absorb body heat and treat colds. I don't know if it's true~" He couldn't help but put the scallions on my forehead and neck, and explained teasingly, "Let's give it a try~"