Chapter 228 - 229

Chapter 228 Jedi Counterattack (Part 2)

On the tennis court, Taocheng threw the tennis ball high, with overwhelming momentum.

"Here we come!" Black Feather Tiangen stood ready.

There was a soft "bang" sound, and the ball was thrown in a large arc and hung lightly in the backcourt.

"What does that serve mean?"

"Was the serve wrong?" The audience was surprised.

"Don't be careless, there must be some conspiracy!" Tiangen reminded loudly with a serious expression.

"I understand!" Kuroba solemnly picked up the ball, raised his eyes, and exclaimed, "What? Block and volley!"

Almost at the same time, Momojo reached the net and hit a neat Jacknife with his swing.

"15-0!"

Kuroba straightened up and stared at Taocheng, "When you are only one game away from losing the whole game, you still dare to risk blocking and volleying. Is it brave for a skilled person? I really admire you!"

"But there is absolutely no second place...ah?" Tiangen suddenly stopped mid-sentence because he found that both Momocheng and Kawamura were standing in the backcourt.

What are they going to do? This is probably what Kuroyu and Tiangen are running through.

"Hey~ This time both of them retreated to the backcourt. Is it a double backcourt formation?" Kikumaru was confused.

"The two Rokkaku are starting to waver~" Fuji laughed again.

Taocheng's use of psychological warfare is extremely proficient. This is my opinion.

On the court, Taocheng hit another lob.

"Leave it to me!" Black Feather grabbed the spot.

"Be careful, Kawamura has already run to the net!" Tiangen learned his lesson.

"Damn it!" Looking at Kawamura who had rushed to the net, Kuroba carefully hit a lob.

"Drink!" Taocheng jumped into the air, and Taocheng's figure was about to break through the sky.

"Back off! It's a bombshell!" Black Feather yelled and kept backing up. Rokkaku has also done a lot of research.

"Bang." There was a soft sound in mid-air, and the ball drew a small arc in Kuroba Tengen's eyes and landed in front of the unguarded net.

"30-0!"

"Momojo has mastered the rhythm." Men held his chin and began to explain, "This is the power that is hidden due to impulse. By observing the opponent's subtle movements and sight lines, and grasping the opponent's psychological activities, you can Predict the next move. Just like what you did just now, deceive your opponents to get a winning streak."

"Hey~" Horio and the others were dumbfounded.

"Momojo himself hasn't noticed yet. It is because of this insight that he is called a difficult person." Gan finished his speech.

"If the apprentice is like this, no wonder the master is more difficult to deal with~" Fujisaku suddenly realized. I don't know what you are talking about! Although I really wanted to learn kicking from Rokkaku's Kuroba, it's a pity that I was born too late~ I couldn't be born two years earlier, so I had to swallow my anger.

As Momojo hit a kill from the middle that almost hit the bottom line, the referee loudly announced, "Aogakusho wins this round, 5-3!"

"That's awesome!"