41

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly, walking back to my chair.

Bucky rolled his eyes, walking after me. "Armando called, saying you were wasted and that you are way to lose to be out here, alone at a god damn bar," he explained.

I chuckled, taking the last gulp of my Cosmo, and placing the glass back down. I looked up and saw Armando look at me.

"I appreciate your worries boys, but I'm fine," I said grabbing my bag and pulling out my wallet. "I just needed a drink."

"A drink?" Bucky laughed, standing next to me. "Looks like you had more than a drink," he commented.

I gave a chuckle, looking at Bucky after I paid. "Don't interfere in what doesn't concern you anymore James," I said, before grabbing my phone off the counter and walking off, out the doors.

Bucky groaned, before following after me. "This is what you do now?" he asked walking next to me again. "You get drunk and waste your time?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "For your information James," I said, keeping my eyes in front of me as I walked. "Nat and Wanda were supposed to meet me here for karaoke night, but they got called in for a mission with Steve and the others. So, you cannot call me off for this."

"Yet you still went? Alone," he said loudly, catching up to me as I speeded up my pace around the corner.

"I can't enjoy myself?" I asked laughing.

"I never said that Amber!" he called as he caught up. "I mean you can't go to a bar alone. Anyone could have picked you up!"

In disbelief I turned my head to him and chuckled. "I'm sorry?" I asked before rushing into my hotel doors. "And how did we meet?"

Bucky sighed, knowing what I ment. "Look, that was something else-"

"Really?" I interrupted, stopping in front of the elevator. "Really sounds like the exact same thing."

The doors opened and I walked in, with Bucky who immediately rushed in with me. I rolled my eyes, looking at him.

"Are you serious right now Amber?" Bucky asked looking me up and down as the doors closed.

I rolled my eyes again. "What is your problem James?" I asked loudly, turning to him. "Honestly, it's called leaving me alone!"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"So? Can you just not bear the thought of me not being with you?" I asked, leaning against the wall of the elevator. "Or are you just so obsessed with me that you-"

Lips interrupted my words as Bucky pushed me against the elevator wall and crashed his lips in mine. He cupped my cheeks, pushing himself against me. I couldn't resist, even though I was completely pissed at him. I was suddenly fucking horny.

The doors opened, calling out, "Level 48."

Bucky pulled away, looking at me as I stared at him in shock.

I gave a light chuckle. "I fucking hate you," I whispered loudly, before walking out of the elevator. Bucky stood still, looking at me walk into the hallway, until I stopped. I turned around and said, "You coming?"

A smile spread on Bucky's lips before he walked out, following me to my hotel room. I unlocked the door and entered, leaving it open for Bucky to come in and close it. I dropped my things on the table and kicked off my shoes. Bucky looked around, seeing that I moved the hotel room around a bit.

Without warning I swung around and pulled Bucky's face down to mine and kissed him with an open mouth. He bent down to me, wrapping his one hand around my torso as we started making out. His lips tasted like seafood take away and vinegar. He slowly pushed me back, making me reverse to the bedroom. I was too drunk to stop him, or even myself. He got me to lay down on the bed, and he got on top of me. I myself, pulled my shirt off, throwing it onto the ground. Bucky pulled my jean down and pushed my legs apart from each other. He pulled his shirt off, before moving back to my lips and kissing me further. As his lips were on mine and my hands were around his neck, Bucky undid his own pants and pulled them down, throwing them off the bed. Easily I could tell that I would regret this.

"No," I said, pushing him off me.

He sighed, sitting next to me. "Look, Amber. I-"

"James, I'm drunk. You shouldn't be here," I said, grabbing my underwear and jeans again. I jumped up, pulling them up my legs. Bucky stayed where he sat, looking at me. "James, please get out of my apartment." I grabbed my bra and shirt, pulling it onto my body.

"Please just give me another chance," he begged, standing up.

"James please leave," I said, walking into my kitchen.

Even with him out of my view I could hear him pull his pants and shirt back on. I poured myself a cup of coffee, knowing I had to sober up quicker than later. I looked at the time and sighed. I had to go to bed. I fell onto my bed, before suddenly yelling into my pillow. What was I thinking? Was I mental or something? I could not believe I brought Bucky to my apartment.

Quickly I blacked out, falling asleep. I was going to regret this tomorrow morning.