51

"We have an important meeting, Wanda is in trouble," Steve interrupted, before realizing I was saying anything. When he did, I had already snatched our ice creams and started walking to the car.

"Come on!" I yelled, speeding up my pace.

Steve rushed after me, finding me already standing at the car, but at the driver's side. Confused he looked at me, freezing in front of the car.

I frowned. "Well? Throw me the damn keys and get in!"

Steve as shocked by my yelling but did as I said and threw me the car keys. I unlocked the car and jumped into the car. Steve jumped in next to me, seeing me already pulling my safety belt. The moment he closed his door, I pressed on the gas, pulling away in full speed. I drifted around the one corner, heading back straight down the road towards the compound. I drove straight over red lights and stop streets. Shocked Steve looked at me, not expecting me to be able to drive so fast.

We reached the compound, where I drifted into the parking lot, immediately opening the door, and jumping out and running inside. I pushed open the doors and ran into the meeting room, where everyone sat, looking at each other anxiously.

"Where is she and what happened?" I asked furiously.

Natasha sighed. "She basically burst out of here the one moment, the next the government called Tony saying they got her in custody. She exploded an entire street, almost killing about twenty people," she said with anger.

"And what are we doing?" I asked glaring at Tony. "We better not just be sitting here and waiting for some sort of allowance letter from the government."

Steve came rushing in the room with my bag in his hands. Everyone looked at him, before back at me.

"Tell me where she is!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the table.

"Amber, calm down!" Bruce yelled. I looked at him, anger rising in my eyes. "We don't know. Natasha has a source who is looking for her. We can't do anything until then."

I scoffed, shaking my head. "This is Wanda. How long can it take this source to find her? Hours? Days? Weeks? We don't have that time to waste!" I yelled, my eyes showing my fury.

Thor rose in his seat, looking at my eyes. "Uh, guys-"

"Amber, we can't just go around beating people when we don't know where she is even!" Rhodey yelled, making me laugh.

"So what? We leave her to rot somewhere in a cell or prison? Are you guys kidding me?"

Thor slowly stood up. Natasha noticed the normality in my eyes change. "Amber, calm down."

"We can't just let her be, Bruce! She is the most precious of us all, and you just want to leave her?" I slammed my hand against the table again, my eyes suddenly blazing red. "Don't you care?"

"Get her out of here!" Tony yelled at Steve when he noticed my eyes as well.

Steve leaped forward, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me in the air, forcefully pulling me out of the room. He pulled my outside, not dropping onto the ground until we reached the grassy yard. He dropped me, making me look at him. My eyes had softened, but the still had a red glance in them.

Steve threw my bag one side, pulling his shirt off along with it. "Come on, hit me," he said, making fists in his hands.

I frowned, tilting my head. "What?" I asked confused.

"Hit me," he repeated, walking closer to me.

"What? No," I refused.

Steve threw a punch into my stomach, making me fall back. I grunted, holding my stomach as I stood up. I tilted my head, already feeling quite pissed. He threw another punch, hitting me in the stomach again. This time I didn't move, but I kicked Steve back, causing him to almost fall back.

He smirked. "Now, again. But harder."

I kicked again, hitting him in the stomach, causing him to fall back this time. He jumped up, throwing a punch at me, missing. I threw a punch at his chest while his fist was still over my shoulder, hitting him back again. He flew back, hitting into the compound window, shattering it.

Natasha, Thor, Bucky, and Clint came running out, all curious for what happened. They saw me walk over to Steve, who was trying to get up. I put my arm out, taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. He looked me in my eyes, seeing the red had completely disappeared and my eyes were hazel once again.

"What happened earthlings?" Thor asked confused.

I made sure Steve had no cuts, before looking back at Thor and saying, "Steve helped me calm down."

Steve picked my bag up from the ground and threw his arm over my shoulders. He turned me around and we walked off, Bucky's eyes watching us get back into the car. He looked as we drove off, having mixed emotions.