17

The next morning I felt someone's finger hover over my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Bucky in front of me. He was laying on his side, his blue eyes shimmering through the light that shown through the window. He had a smile on his face, looking at me.

"Morning Doll," he whispered, his deep morning voice making my stomach become a zoo.

"Morning," I greeted back, growing a smile on my tired face.

He leaned forward, giving me a soft, gentle, morning-breath kiss on my lips. I felt his smooth lips glide off mine, back to his pillow. "You feeling better love?" he asked, moving his warm hand back to my cheek.

I smiled, looking at those icy eyes of him. "Better," I said softly in a morning voice, lifting my hand up to his. He gently pulled me firmer, wrapping his arm tighter around me.

"Good, because ordered some movies and take-out. We are staying in today," he said, making me look up at him.

"What?" I asked confused, lightly pulling myself away from him, sitting up. "James, I have work." I laughed, looking as he sat up after me. "I can't just take days off," I said, my voice playing along with his cheery smirk. "I have to go to work eventually," I whispered, standing up from the bed.

He instantly grabbed me around my waist, pulling me to sit on-top of his lap. "Come on! One day won't hurt!" he whispered in my ear, sending trembles over my body.

He slowly and lightly started kissing my side-jaw, slowly heading into my neck. Throwing my head back, I rested it on his shoulder as he kissed my neck. He lightly licked me here and there, causing me to grab a hold on his leg, clenching my fingers around it. I let out a deep breath, feeling as he moved to the back of my neck.

"One," *kiss* "Day," *kiss* "Doll." *kiss*

I smiled, immediately pulling away. I jumped up, away from his hostile prison, letting myself free, before it was too late. He scoffed, looking at me with a smile. "James, I have work. I can't just call in sick or ask for a day off, unless I really am sick or I really need a day off," I said, pulling my closet doors open and pulling out a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt.

"But you're hurt Amber. How are you going to work with that stomach," he said, slowly standing up from the bed. "That counts as being sick. You're injured!" he said, walking over to me.

I heard his approach, but when I turned around, he was already close enough to pin me to the wall. He threw his hand over my shoulder, pressing it against the bedroom wall behind me. He smirked down at me as I licked my lips.

"One day, please..." he asked seductively while leaning down to my lips.

"No..." I whispered before swerving away at the last moment and out from in front of him. "I have work," I laughed, hearing him moan behind me. I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"I swear," he whispered, chuckling merely seconds afterwards.

After about five minutes I returned, wearing fresh clothes, and having my hair combed out. I had my teeth brushed and my face washed. Sitting back down on the bed, I moved my hair out from my neck and over my shoulder. Bucky took the necklace I handed him and clipped it around my neck. A smile filled my lips as he leaned forward, softly placing his lips on my neck.

"James. I told you I have to work today," I giggled, feeling him tighten his hands around my waist. "I have to work," I whispered, feeling how he had no plan to letting me go.

"No..." he whispered louder. "You are hurt. Stay!"

He didn't have any intention in letting me leave. He fell backwards, pulling me with him. I tried to move myself loose, but he didn't allow me. Instead he rolled me over to lie on the bed and cause himself to lie on top of me. He leaned forward, grabbed my phone off the bedside table and held it in his grasp.

"James, what are you doing?" I asked looking up at him unlock my phone. I didn't even know he knew my password. He scrolled and tapped, making me frown. Suddenly I heard my phone ring, like I was calling someone. He lowered the phone and flipped it around, showing Tony's name and number.

"You're sick!" Bucky finalized, making me roll my eyes.

"What? No..." I argued, seconds before Tony picked up.

"Amber? Hello?" Tony's voice was soft and low.

"Tony! Hi!" I said quickly, grabbing the phone and pulling it to my ear.

Bucky looked down at me and mouthed 'You are sick' as Tony asked if everything was okay. I sighed, frowning at Bucky.

"Huh? Yeah- I mean no." Words flooded my mind, confusing me. "I mean yes, I'm just not sure I could come in today," I finally said, making Bucky smile.

"Why not? Is everything okay?" Tony had worry in his voice.

"Yeah," I said friendly. "I just got stomach pains, making me almost unable to work properly," The line was silent for a moment, clearly reeking with Tony's confusion. "I'm on my period!" I said quickly, hoping he'd agree.

Without waiting, Tony immediately knew what I ment. "Oh, yeah no! It's all right with me. Bucky is out for the day too, he just isn't here, and, uh, Steve went to Sam's until around three o'clock."

Relief filled me; glad I didn't get a boss who would have forced me to work at 'tough lady-like times'.

"Thank you so much Tony." I sighed relieved. "I'll make it up to you-"

"Don't worry about it!" he said cheerfully, sounding calm and unbothered by the situation. "I'll let the others know you won't be coming in today."

Before anyone could say anything more, Bucky snatched my phone back and ended the call. After making sure he ended the line, he threw the phone back on the bed and smiled down at me.

"You're a pain, you know that right?" I asked rhetorically.

Bucky smirked, before leaning down and crashing his lips against mine. I giggled as he moved his hands up my hips, slipping my loose shirt up. He smiled as he pulled the light brown shirt over my head and arms, throwing it off the bed onto the floor. I cupped my hands around his face as he leaned down, and we started kissing again.

After a bunch of seconds Bucky lift his own shirt, and I helped slip it over his head before he crashed his lips right back into mine. They started getting aggressive, which didn't faze me at all. He started moving me higher up the bed by basically grinding against me, between my legs.

I slid my hand down his chest and to his pants, where I felt his belt buckle. Gently I unclipped it as he kept kissing me further. Grabbing the buckle, I managed to get the entire belt to slid off and I threw it off the bed. Slowly I unbuttoned Bucky's jeans, making him chuckle dangerously.

"We can't," he whispered after he pulled his lips away from mine. "When you're healthy we can..." I sighed, and without disagreeing I buttoned his pants back up.

With that we heard a loud knock on my door.