53

"We found her!" Natasha yelled over the phone. I sat up; frightening Steve awake. "I'll send you the co-ordinates, meet us there in twenty!" she said, before putting down the phone.

In a rush I jumped up, grabbing some dress off the closet. Steve followed after me, noting that there was something important going down. He pulled on his suite, which I had no idea where he got it from. I grabbed the car keys off the table and rushed Steve out of the room, before shutting it behind us.

"They found Wanda's location," I said as we stood in the elevator, waiting for it to go down.

Slowly the doors closed, working on my nerves. I pulled out my phone, flipping through all the hundreds of unread chats, looking for Natasha's. Steve peeked over my shoulder, noticing the many people I haven't responded to. he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"Shouldn't you answer them?" he asked, looking at me.

I scoffed. "I don't have time," I said, before finally finding's Nat's chat with the co-ordinates. I smiled, lifting it higher. "Wow. Does it have to be there?" I asked rhetorically.

Suddenly the doors opened, 'Level 38.' I looked at Steve and sighed.

"Not in the mood for this," I mumbled, before pushing past the entering people.

In confusion Steve ran after me, seeing me suddenly run into the staircase. He entered after me, seeing me flood down the stairs. He ran after me, before I suddenly jumped over the railing, down the middle.

"Amber?" Steve yelled, leaning over the side, looking at me fall all the way down.

I grabbed a hold of the second-last set of steps, slowing my fall, and hitting against the stairs. I jumped over the railing and ran down the last ten steps. When I reached the lowest step, I ran right out the door. Steve rolled his eyes and jumped over the railing as well, hoping he'll make it.

As I sat outside in the car, Steve came running out. He jumped into the passenger's seat, immediately buckling up. He turned to me, seeing me glare at him.

"What?" he asked confused.

"What took you so long?" I asked sarcastically.

"Go!" he said, gesturing to the gas paddle.

"Oh yeah, right!" I said in panic, before putting the car in reverse and driving off.

I speeded down the road, turning left over a red robot. I pressed gas, speeding straight on my way out of town. Steve looked at the map on the car screen, confused.

"You had to turn back-"

"Shortcut," I interrupted as I kept looking forward.

In fear Steve watched me race over red lights, suddenly disappearing into the woods. He never saw me drive this way, or well, he never saw me really drive before yesterday. I raced out of town, into the woods. I knew the location out of my head somehow. I had raided it when I was at Hydra, and only now I can remember where it was: where I stole that drive.

We found ourselves driving straight into some base. I didn't slow down, instead I drove straight through the boom gate, shattering it. Within a second, I drifted the car to a park, before leaning forward, moving my hand in under the seat, before pulling out two guns. Steve looked at me with wide eyes as I checked if it was loaded. I stuck my hand under the seat again, before pulling out two knives. Steve's eyes widened again, before he swallowed his saliva. I lift my dress, before sticking the knives in on the sides of my underwear.

Immediately we got out, finding Natasha, Clint, Sam, and Bucky walking up to us. I didn't wait for them, instead I walked ahead, heading straight into the front doors.