14

Bucky helped me to the elevator and up to my room. He let me sit on a chair, while he grabbed my phone.

"What you doing?" I asked frowning. Bucky smiled as he dialled a number. He put the phone to him ear as it rang.

"Hi, hello, yeah," he said looking at my fridge. "Yes, I'd like to order a shrimp chow main and a chicken chow main please. Yes, and please add a fork to it, thank you," he said looking back at me. I smiled, knowing he was ordering Chinese food, my favourite. He put the phone down and sat down on a chair next to me. "I'm sorry..." he said, in a sweet, charming, and breath-taking baby voice.

I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "It's okay James. It's not your fault. I'm fine, really." I sighed, stroking my thumb up and down.

He closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss me. We started making out, lips glossing up and tongues gliding. I slowly stood up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in. I swung my hands into his hair, bending down and kissing him.

He stood up, suddenly pulling my legs around his waist. He held me on my ass, with me keeping my hands in his hair. He slowly and gently walked towards the bedroom, easily avoiding the corners of everything. He walked past the bedroom, into the bathroom, where he sat me down on the bathroom counter. He moved his hands under through my arms, onto my cheeks. It caused me to remove my hands from soft hair and moved them to his hips.

He pulled away, opening his eyes. I looked at him and smiled.

"Where is your first aid kit?" he asked, letting go of my warm cheeks.

I looked at him, sighing. I wanted him so badly at that moment.

"Under the sink" I said, looking down at the doors under the white bowl.

I rolled my eyes. He got me good. He knew I would deny help from anyone. Bucky bent down and opened the light blue doors. He shuffled through the cupboard, before pulling out a little red bag. I looked at him as he unzipped the bag and pulled out a cream tube.

"May I?" he asked as he moved in front of me again.

I lifted my shirt, showing the now completely blue and purple bruise. I looked away from Bucky, half mad at his teasing stupid breath-taking smirk. I rested against the bathroom window, giving a light groan because of the pain. Bucky applied a bit of cream on his palm, before gently rubbing it over my bruise.

I took deep breaths as I grunted, pulling my stomach in. He looked up at my pained facial expression, which was still facing away from him. He rubbed the last few showing cream in, before lowering my shirt again.

"Come on," he said, giving out his hand. I looked at his hand, then at his incredibly handsome eyes. I frowned, then looked away. He gave a slight chuckle. "Amber, please," he said, keeping his smirk on his face.

I looked at him again, crossing my arms and pouting. "You're mean and a liar," I said, looking at his blue eyes.

He smiled. He grabbed me by legs and pulled me closer to him, causing me to sit against his waist while groaning of the pain. "I never said anything," he smiled, keeping his hands on my thighs.

"I want you," I said, losing my frown and pout. I undid my knotted arms and wrapped them around his neck. "Now," I said, leaning closer to him.

He kept smiling. "You're hurt Doll," he said, looking down at my approaching lips.

"I'm just hungry," I whispered, being inches away from his lips.

"Good,"he said, pulling his face away from me. "Foods almost here," he laughed,letting go of my thighs.