38

We reached the hotel after quite some time. He picked me up from off the bike and held his hand under my arms, helping me stand. He helped me into the lobby and into the elevator. I showed him what level and he pressed it, making the elevator move up. I felt a lot better, finally being able to stand on my own. The elevator door finally opened, which made me sigh. Steve lifted me again before walking to my hotel door and unlocking it.

He walked in with me, shutting the door behind us. I showed him where my bathroom was, and he helped me walk to there. He easily lifted me up from under my arms and placed me down on the bathroom counter. He turned around and grabbed a small towel out of the rack behind him. He put the towel under warm water, letting it soak. He then lifted it to the cut, having to stand in between my legs.

I looked at his icy eyes as they were focused on the cut. He cleaned it, placing the warm cloth on my head. I didn't mind the burn since his eyes were my only focus. He placed his one hand down on my thigh, not noticing that he was doing it. He looked at me, noticing I was staring at him. He removed his hand from my cut and looked at me, as I looked at him. His eyes were so memorable, so breathtaking, so catching. I couldn't look away no matter how many times I told myself to.

He froze, as I did. He looked down at my lips and back at my eyes. I was frozen, completely. What was I thinking? I mean, I wasn't in a relationship, but it's Steve, Steve Rogers. I told myself in the past that he got every girl he wanted, and he won't get me, but clearly, I didn't think of that now.

He slowly moved his lips down, on the way to mine. I looked down at his lips realizing their approach. I was completely numb; not from the pain, not from my thoughts, but from those lips that kissed me before, earlier today. The lips that tasted like cherry toothpaste. He froze merely inches away from my face. I didn't know what to think. I did, he looked so- so perfect, so breathtaking, so amazing, He looked like Captain America, just without his suit, without the shield.

He came closer, his lips eventually hitting mine. They were there for merely seconds before pulling away when he noticed what he was doing. "Shit, sorry! I wasn't thinking," he mumbled looking away.

A smile flew onto my lips as I was looking down. "I really don't mind," I whispered making him look back at me.

"So, you wouldn't mind if I-" he asked confidently while cupping his hands around my cheeks and pressing his lips against mine again.

My mind went numb again I closed my eyes feeling as his lips interacted with mine again. I really, honestly didn't mind at all. It was something magical. I moved my hands into his hair as he moved his hand down to my waists. He pulled me closer against him, as if I weren't close enough. He gripped tighter, making me feel butterflies.

I gently pulled away, looking at his eyes. "Steve, we probably shouldn't," I whispered, still feeling his warm breath over my lips.

"Why is that?" he asked, exchanging looks from my eyes to my lips.

"Steve-" I whispered, seeing him lean a bit forward. "Work and- and..." I said, feeling his lips lightly on mine. "Work," I whispered, looking down at his soft, raspberry milkshake- tasting peach lips.

"And?" he asked, looking at my eyes.

My mind suddenly went numb with the smell of his breath and the shimmer of his eyes. I moved my face forward, crashing back into his lips. He kissed me back, one after another. Our lips started opening and made our kisses avid. I tilted my head a bit sideways as he kept kissing me.

He kept my thighs tight against his waist, while picking me up and walking with me out of the bathroom. He kept his grip on me, as he laid me down on the bed and let his body lay down on top of me. I cupped his cheeks and let my legs a bit loose, letting go of his waist.

In one quick movement, I pushed Steve over and sat down on his stomach, but immediately bent down, kissing him further. He grabbed a hold of the shirt, slipping it over my arms and head. He threw it off the bed, before sliding his hands down to the white jean, unclipping the buttons and sliding it off, along with my underwear. He threw it off the bed as well, falling on top of my shirt.

I pulled his shirt up and over his head, throwing it onto the corner of the bed. He immediately started kissing me further, more aggressive, which I didn't mind. I pulled away, smiling down at him as I pulled his belt loose, throwing it off the bed as well. I unbuttoned his jeans, sliding it down slightly with his underwear, revealing himself.

Steve sat up, making me look him right in the eyes. Gently I lifted myself and moved a little forward and then lowered myself onto his dick. It pushed in, making me take a deep breath. Steve placed his hands on my waist, helping me move up and down. I lift my hands into his hair, twirling my fingers in between the strands.

I kept my hazel eyes on his, moving up at down. "Steve..." I whispered as I took harder and faster breaths.

"Slower?" he asked, moving me up and down more and more slowly.

I shook my head. "Faster," I whispered, causing a smirk to grow on his lips.

He did as I asked, slowly speeding it up. I giggled, moaning quicker than ever before. He threw my head back, taking deep breaths.

"Aah, Steve!" I moaned, making him chuckle.

"Yes, princess?" he asked seductively, making me giggle, looking back at him. He kept going, and I felt orgasm come after orgasm.

"Fuck!" I moaned louder as I started moving up and down faster than ever usual.

His breaths became more rapid and harder as he moved me up and down. Before I knew it, he cummed. Semen filled me and started dripping down his length. I looked down, suddenly panic filled me. We didn't use a condom! But even with panic, I didn't stop, neither did he.

He kept bouncing me up and down, and my moans became louder. I lowered my hands to his back, carving my nails down his back. He showed he could feel it, but it didn't look like it hurt him. He slightly arched his back, making me smirk. Clearly he liked rough.

After a while, after my nails had carved into his skin, I gently got of him. Water and white sperms dripped down between my legs and on his legs, but clearly he didn't mind. He wrapped his arms completely around my waist, pushing me over to lay of top of me. I giggled before he bent to my lips and kissed me again. He still tasted like cherry toothpaste, which was sweet.