47

*One month later*

Bucky walked down the stairs, hearing light chatter. He saw Natasha, Wanda and Sam talk and joke with an unfamiliar girl. She stood with her back towards the stairs, so he didn't recognize her. She had snowy white hair and wore black leggings with a denim jacket. Her shoes were also white, with light silver rims.

He reached the bottom, making Sam notice him. "Bucky!" he smiled, welcoming the winter soldier. Everyone looked at him, Wanda chuckling looking from the girl to him.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I was training," he said, walking over to Sam, trying to see who the girl was.

Wanda smiled at him. "Amber's back," she said, sounding excited. I looked at him, giving no smile. I was the girl.

He froze, his mouth dropping. He saw me for the first time in a month. His heart was stolen away by my transformation. His eyes were locked on me. He smiled in relief to see I was okay, wanting to run up to me and hug me.

"It was nice seeing you guys!" I smiled, looking back at the others. "But really gotta go." I waved, trying my best not to look back at Bucky.

"Bye Amber," Sam said, giving me a hug.

I smiled before exiting the room, walking out of the compound. I walked into the driveway, hearing someone walk out of the compound, clearly anxious to talk to me.

"Amber," he called. I ignored him and continued walking. "Amber, please!" he begged, walking faster. He grabbed my arm, making me turn to him.

"What James?" I asked with anger in my voice, looking at him. I finally noticed his cut hair, and sore eyes. He froze when he saw my eyes behind the glasses.

"An entire month I haven't seen you, and I get a 'What James' as your first words to me?" he joked, trying to make me laugh.

I looked at him, not amused at all. "What do you want James?" I asked, showing no emotion towards him.

"Can we talk?" he asked, letting go of my arm.

"Can I have my key card back?" I asked seriously. I put my hand out, looking him in his icy eyes. He stuck his hand into his pocket, keeping his eyes on me. He pulled out my key card, handing it to me. "Nice chat with ya," I said before turning around and walking off.

"Amber please just stop!" he said, louder. I stopped, turning back around to him. "Look, I just want to talk," he said, with desperate eyes.

"You wanna talk? Fine!" I yelled, earning an audience to come outside the compound. "You fucked me for months, only to reveal that you had a girlfriend? No, wait, fiancé!" Tears started growing in my eyes. Tears of anger. Everyone was confused, and shocked. They were staring at me and Bucky, listening to my angry voice. "You see James, I don't want to talk to you! I don't even want to see you!" I said, my voice hovering in tears. I turned around, walking into the parking lot. I got on a motorcycle, my motorcycle, and put on my helmet.

"Wait, Amber!" Bucky said, walking to me. Before he could say something, I drove off, leaving him standing in the parking lot. He gave a chuckle, smiling. "Fucking Amber..." he whispered before running off to the garage.

Everyone else still stood outside the compound, confused as fuck.

"What's happening out here?" Tony asked exiting the compound.

Bruce turned to Tony, also confused. "Uhm, I think something about Bucky fucking over Amber?" he said, looking back at the others.

Samuel lifted an eyebrow, puzzling things together. "Mabey we just hear wrong?" Samuel said, turning to Steve.

Steve smiled. "No, I think we heard right," he laughed before walking back into the compound. "She's a beauty."

Natasha laughed at him but didn't hesitate to follow.