52

Steve and I drove to my hotel, where he stopped outside in the parking lot, opening the door for me. I sighed, getting out the car. We both went up to my room, placing our things down. I grabbed myself a glass of wine, as Steve ordered some Chinese food.

He got on a call afterwards with Tony and started yelling on him about Wanda. From what I heard; I figured that Nat's source got back to her right after we drove off. He couldn't find her exact location but knows someone who does. Bucky and Samuel went after him, which would get them in a lot of trouble.

I rested on my palms against the counter. I stretched out my back, trying to wash out the problems. I kept thinking about what Natasha told me, which overflooded my mind. Even worse was imagining what could possibly be happening to Wanda and where she could be. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

Steve walked up behind me, his one hand grabbing a hold of my right hand, the other wrapping around my waist. "What's wrong princess?" he asked in a soft whispered, leaning into my ear.

I kept my eyes closed, standing a bit more up straight. "I'm just trying to clear my mind," I said, taking a deep breath as I felt his warm lips on my neck.

"I know just how to help with that," he whispered, giving my neck another kiss.

I giggled. "Uh huh?" I said teasingly, feeling his body moving tighter against mine.

He gave a chuckle, braising his fingers over my right hand, pushing them tightly against the counter. I slowly turned my head, moving it to his lips. His lips moved from my neck to my jaw, to my cheek and finally to my lips. Steve grabbed my right hand, pulling me around and forcefully pushed my back against the counter. He pushed his body against me again, looking down at my smirk.

"What do you have in mind?" I whispered seductively, making him smirk.

He pulled his right hand to my cheek, pulling my face up to his. Passionately he started kissing me, forcing me to stay in his full control. His tongue glided into my mouth, seducing me to numbness. As we kissed I forced his body back, making him walk in reverse. He fell onto a chair at the table, and I immediately sat down on his lap, spreading my legs open over his groin.

Immediately Steve moved both his hands to the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. He crashed his lips back into mine as he unclipped the back of my bra and pulled it off my arms. I removed his shirt, throwing it over the table, before unclipping his belt. He unbuttoned my jean and slid them down, sliding my underwear off in a second.

Gently he started kissing my neck again, moving down to my collarbone. He gently continued moving down, in between my breasts. I lightly started moaning, feeling how he started turning me on. My head automatically lightly tilted up and fell backwards. After a few moments I looked down at him, suddenly feeling how excited he was. Slowly I got off his lap, unbuttoning his jeans, sliding them off. I ended up on my knees, looking up at him. I bit my bottom lip, before opening my mouth and leaning forward.

Excitement jumped into Steve as I placed my mouth over his dick, moving up and down. What first started as slow, I soon speeded up, moving him in and out of my mouth quickly.

"Oh god, Monroe," Steve moaned, grabbing a hold of the table behind him.

A giggle escaped threw my lips and over his dick as I moved my hair out of my face, holding it behind my ear. Gently I pulled my mouth off him, leaving behind saliva dripping. He smiled at me as I got on his lap again, crashing my glossed lips into his. Steve let me sit, sliding his penis into my body. I took one deep breath, before he slowly started motioning me up and down. He had his hands on my hips, helping me.