25

I flooded down the stair, into the compound's basement, seeing where they were busy building Loki's prison. I stood at the door seeing the eight men at work. There was music playing from an 80's music radio box. Steve was busy helping Tony with the glass. Bucky was helping Thor mount some pillars. Bruce was busy working on a computer, which I think was the security system. Peter was helping stick things together with his webs and Clint was dancing like a moran with Samuel.

It's been two weeks at work on the cage.

I leaned against the doorframe smiling at the eight men singing together to the song Take on Me. I slowly slipped my phone into my hands, typing to Wanda and Natasha. Within seconds they both came down the stairs and stood next to me. I had my phone up, taking a video of these men singing and dancing.

¯- "Oh, things that you say," Steve sang, grabbing a hammer. He lifted it to his mouth, holding it like a microphone. "Is it a life or just to play my worries away?" he continued, giving a slight shimmy.

¯- "You're all the things I've got to remember," Clit sang, sliding in front of him.

¯- "You're shying away," Bruce sang, falsely, from the computer.

¯- "I'll be coming for you anyway," Samuel and Bucky sang simultaneously said, pointing at Clint.

¯- "Take on me." Everyone sang together, almost sending us girls into complete laughter.

The song went on for forty more seconds before it stopped. Clint turned around. He immediately noticed us three smiling at the door and yelled, "Fuck," grabbing the other's attention. Everyone turned around to see what Clint's problem was and froze when they saw the three of us trying not to burst out in laughter. I stood with my phone in my hand, recording their embarrassed faces. They were all speechless, until Natasha, Wanda and I couldn't control our laughter anymore. We burst out, after seeing the embarrassed men.

"We get it now..." Clint said, turning to the boys.

"Delete that video!" Tony said, pointing at my phone. I fell onto the floor laughing, my phone falling onto my lap. "Delete that now!" Tony said again, walking closer to me.

"No..." I responded, my voice still hovering with laughter. Tony sighed, looking at Clint. Natasha helped me up, calming me down to just giggles. "Okay, I will. If you take that video of us girls off the internet. If not, this could go viral!" I smiled, holding my phone in the air.

"No way!" Clint said sitting down on some steps. "The video of you girls has almost reached thirty-three million views. That's pride honey," he said laughing.

Wanda smiled. "Well, maybe we can put this video on the internet and set the caption, 'Payback bitches.' " she said, taking my phone.

"You wouldn't..." Peter said, falling to the ground.

"Oh, but I already have!" Wanda said, holding the phone to Peter.

The men stared at us, then the phone, seeing the views start to rise. There wasn't a single one of them who started laughing or even smiled. I looked up from the hilarious video, looking right into Bucky's eyes. I noticed that his attention was more drawn to me than the video.

I sighed, looking down at Peter's scarred face. He looked at me with betrayal. I giggled, looking at the two girls, who both tried not to laugh. All of us failed. The three of us laughed before running back up the stairs. We sat down in the lounge where we started gossiping again.

-----

I slid the bowl of salad back forward before turning to my right, facing Bucky.

"You're in my way."

"You're ignoring me."

I rolled my eyes, walking around him.

"Come one Amber? It was a little mistake! I didn't mean for it to be such a big deal to you?"

I scoffed, facing Bucky again. "Dish up, the food is getting cold."

Bucky sighed. "So you're ignoring me now?" he asked bluntly.

I turned to him, gripping tightly to the knife in my hand. "Yes. Now dish, the food is getting fucking cold."

I turned around, walking off. I don't know what got over me, but I wasn't in the mood to deal with him. I sat down next to Nat and Wanda, who were watching the video of us on YouTube. The views and comments were spiking, as long as the likes.

"Saving the world? No way. They're the queens of this song now!" I frowned, listening to Natasha read the comments.

"These people are awesome," Wanda read, causing a smile to spread on my lips. "I guess we're great?" she commented verbally, causing me to smile brighter.

"Famous I see?" Steve joked as he sat down next to me.

I rolled my eyes, before noticing only salad on his plate. "Vegan I see?" I joked, before giving a laugh.