20

After a while I pushed myself up, flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink. I washed my face with cold water as Bucky stood behind me again. He placed his hand on my back, smiling at me when I looked at him in the mirror. I pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste, immediately brushing my teeth.

Confused Bucky looked at me in the mirror as I kept eye contact. I opened the tap again, spitting out the remains. I rinsed my mouth out before standing up and drying the water off my lips.

"Why did you wash your teeth so suddenly?" Bucky asked as I smiled at him.

A giggle escaped my lips as I turned around. I leaned higher to his lips, mine almost reaching. His arms wrapped around my waist as I hovered my hand up the back of his neck, into his hair.

"For this," I whispered before giving him a kiss.

He pulled my waist closer to him, before grabbing a hold of me and hopping me up onto the bathroom counter. His hands had a hold of both my thighs while his lips had a hold of my lips. My tongue slid into his mouth, basically making him unable to resist me at all. Pulling me tighter against his body, Bucky moved his one hand up into my hair.

Gently I arched my back, pressing my chest against his. He smirked as we made out, making me giggle. Our kisses became brutal, hungry. Even though Bucky new I was drunk, he also knew I was sober enough to make decisions.

He gripped a hold of my pants, immediately ripping it down my legs and dropping it to the floor. Direct after, in one movement, he pulled up my shirt, removing it from my body. I did the same to him, pulling his shirt over his head, making it fly into the bedroom.

Suddenly our kiss became slower but more passionate as he unclipped my bra, sliding it down my arms. I was thrilled. Why was I so excited? Was I just drunk? Probably.

He kissed me again, his lips numbing my already drunk-numbed mind. Unbuttoning his pants, I could see he was indeed happy enough for this.

I smiled, ripping it down. he pulled down the rest of his clothing, dropping it to his feet before kicking it away from himself. At the moment we were both completely naked in my bathroom making out. His lips we forcing me to almost give in while his fingers were tracing up my thigh. My hands were in his hair, his tugging my head backwards to make him able to compress his lips to my neck. I moaned lightly when feeling his fingers lightly shiver over my clit. His presence was enough for me to cave, but this just increased my thirst for him.

Lightly he started rubbing his fingers against me, making the volume of my moans increase. For what I could have cared, Bucky didn't speed down, instead went faster. Moaning louder I could feel myself moments away from spilling. Just before I could Bucky removed his fingers, sticking them in in mouth as I lift my head to meet his eyes. He looked satisfied.

He grabbed a hold of my thighs again, pulling me against him, causing his dick to press against me. He lift me up, wrapping my arms around his body, before slowly and gently sliding me down onto his dick. Slowly he moved me up and down, making me take deep breaths while moaning.

"J- James!" I moaned, almost losing my breath completely. Suddenly my phone rang, which made me moan. "Fuck," I said, feeling Bucky speed up a little. "James, my- my phone," I moaned, reaching my hand out to my phone on the bedside table, but I couldn't reach.

The phone kept vibrating, and with each ring Bucky started slowing down. I truly enjoyed it, but when seeing Tony's name on the phone, I knew he only called when it was an emergency. When Bucky pulled out, I was out of breath, but still leaped forward, grabbing my phone.

"Tony!" I said as I answered, and it was clear in my voice that I was catching breath.

"Amber, sorry to bother you," Tony said, not questioning my lack of oxygen. "I just was to ask you if you can come in? I am aware that you are not feeling well, but Doctor Strange found sightings of someone named Loki. We need all hands-on deck to work on this. Do you think you can survive at work?"

I looked at Bucky, seeing him in the bathroom in front of the mirror. I took a second to think, and gave in. "Yeah, I'm on my way," I said, turning back around.

"Great," Tony said. "Oh, and please can you see if you can get in contact with Barnes. Just ask him to pick you up or something. We need him as well."

I chuckled, before feeling Bucky get on top of me. I turned around again, looking at Bucky in the eyes. "That won't be a problem. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

The phone call ended, causing me to throw my phone down. Bucky leaned down, his lips right in front of mine. I smiled, shuffling my eyes from his eyes to his lips.

"What was that about?" Bucky asked, his hand hovering up my side.

I giggled. "Someone named Loki is on earth. Whoever the hell that may be."

Bucky sighed. "Thor's adopted brother. Man we caught him like three times before. This guy is really determined to rule earth. It's getting quite exhausting."

I smiled, suddenly pushing Bucky over so that I sat on top of him. He smirked.

"Come on, let's get going," I said while getting off of him. I walked to my closet, picking out a jean and a loose shirt. Bucky got dressed into his clothes again and smiled as he watched me get dressed.

"Aren't you still drunk?" he asked as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I smirked. "I'm also a great actor," I mumbled before taking the last bottle of alcohol and downing it.

Bucky scoffed before snatching the bottle, just after I drank the last drop, before throwing it into the trash can. I giggled before walking out of my bedroom. I pulled Bucky out of my hotel room and managed to get him to the bottom floor. He begged me not to make him go to work, but he also knew we had to. Eventually he gave in, and we drove to the compound where everyone already was.