65

I opened my eyes, looking around at the area around me. I easily noticed room as the cell, the cage we locked Loki up in. The thick glass and metal pillars that formed the round establishment. I was seated in the middle of room, with nothing but air around me.

The feeling of my hands tied together and the feeling of my hair falling into my face as I looked down at my bare feet made me know they handcuffed me and searched me. I still wore my pair of jeans and dark green shirt, so they didn’t change me. But my necklace was missing, sending panic into my body.

“Where the hell are you guys!” I yelled; a chuckle followed. “Come on my darlings! Show your thieving faces!”

I giggled, throwing my head back, looking up at the roof. Loki carved his name in here when he was imprisoned.

If they wanted to treat me like a maniac, I'd act like a maniac.

“Get you’re asses in here!” I yelled with a teasing smile. “I know you traitors can hear and see me!”

I tugged on the cuffs, but they wouldn’t budge. The glass around me sealed me inside, reminding me of Loki. I looked around, before noticing the golden avengers enter.

Tony looked at me, seeing me still stuck in between the glass. Bruce followed in behind him, but this time looking more like hulk than ever. Huge, green, but with Bruce’s face. Natasha, Bucky, and Sam followed in after them, looking at me. I chuckled, throwing my head back on the chair.

“If it isn’t my favourite people on this planet,” I joked, a chuckle light in my voice. “Where’s my necklace?” I asked bluntly, losing my smile.

“Amber,” Bucky said, making me look forward, meeting his eyes. He looked at me with longing, like he actually missed me. It made me sick. “We really missed you,” he said softly, seating himself across the glass on a small metal bench.

Suddenly it all flooded in my head again. Their betrayal, their lies. It made me mad how they just walked in here like I was a monster. I chuckled.

“Bullshit.”

He sighed, resting his elbows on his legs. Natasha walked in front of him, tilting her head. Her hair was white, with the red showing at the roots. She basically still looked the same.

“Romanoff,” I said teasingly, smirking at her.

“What happened to you?” she asked, making me chuckle softly. “This isn’t you. This isn’t the Amberwe know and-”

“Love?” I interrupted. “Bullshit. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.”

I lost my smile and glared at them as Tony and Bruce stepped up next to her.

“Stop fucking lying. It’s all you guys do. You guys only want what’s best for you. You don’t care at all. You clearly never did!” I said, while slowly and gently ticking at the cuffs behind me.  “You’re all liars. After so many years, you haven’t changed a bit!”

Natasha sighed, her eyes in misery. “Amber. what happened to you?” she repeated.

I rolled my eyes. “Come on. Really? Boring questions. Where is all your interrogation methods gone?!”

Bucky stood up, standing next to Natasha. “Where have you been?” he asked beggingly.

“A little bit of everywhere,” I joked with a teasing smile.

“And why did you dare come back after five years?” Tony asked as he glared at me.

I knew what he meant. “Wow. You’re saying that as if I were the one who wanted to ran off?!” I asked before giving a laugh.

“After Paris four years ago, you are not really much innocent Amber.”

I looked at Bucky, seeing pain, but worry in his eyes. They didn’t match the words or the tone he spoke.

“I didn’t mean for any of that to happen. It was an accident and I know that you know that too. I never, ever meant for any of that to happen James. I never meant to hurt her. I would never. I wanted to help her, take her with me, but it ended up differently.”

Bucky sighed. “She’s dead Amber. And it was your fault. You ended up killing her.”