40

Around eight I grabbed my bag, keys and phone and headed out of the hotel, straight to the bar. Even though Natasha and Wanda weren't coming along, I was still getting drinks. I went to my favorite bar, sat down at the counter, and smiled at the bartender who immediately noticed me.

"Aah, Miss Monroe." He smiled, resting against the counter. "Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been my dear?" he asked with a laugh.

"Oh Armando," I chuckled. "I've just been busy. Haven't had much time to get away from work these days," I admitted, giving a smile. "Can I have a Cosmo please, no lemon."

He smiled, walking off and getting my drink. Soon he returned, then with another and then another.

After about five hours I have had more than enough cosmos and shots. Somehow I had no need to go home, and it was already half two in the morning. I started getting wasted and loose, but luckily Armando kept an eye on me, making sure I didn't fool around at all. He saw me with the glass in my hand, walking up to the karaoke stand, many people cheering me on.

I took the mic and whispered to the operator, "Heaven by Julia Michaels." He nodded his head and took my drink, letting me stand on the stage. He started the song, and everyone stared at me, the top 5 most beautiful voices of the karaoke competition I had won months ago.

¯"Love's my religion but he was my faith~ Something so sacred so hard to replace~ Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace~"¯

I started dancing along as people started clapping hands to the beat.

¯"All wrapped in one, he was so many sins~ Would have done anything, everything for him~ And if you ask me I would do it again~"¯

I smiled, looking at two random guys in the crowd. They caught my eyes as the one had dark blond hair and the one had brown hair.

¯"No need to imagine~ Cause I know it's true~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~ It's automatic~ It's just what they do~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~"¯

I kept my eyes on them as I sang, imagining them as two other men, the two other men I knew.

¯"You don't realize the power they have~ Until they leave you and you want them back~ Nothing in this world prepares you for that~ I'm not ashamed that he wasn't the one~ Had no idea what we would become~ There's no regrets I just thought it was fun~"¯

As I sang, someone burst through the bar's doors and rushed over to Armando. Immediately Armando rushed over to him.

"Ah, Bucky. You're just in time," Armando said in a rush.

"Where is she? What happened?" Bucky asked alarmed.

Armando looked at me, making Bucky follow his eyes. Suddenly he saw me singing and dancing on the stage, completely stealing his eyes.

"She's wasted," Armando whispered in Bucky's ear.

¯"No need to imagine~ Cause that's what they do~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~ It's automatic~ It's just what they do~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~"¯

Bucky realized that I was probably completely wasted, and walked to the side of the stage, unnoticed by my eyes.

¯"Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~"¯

Bucky folded his arms, looking me up and down. He was captured. Until he realized my eyes on the two other men in the crowd. Jealousy caught the best of him, stealing his mind of my body. He unfolded his arms, glaring at the men, who immediately noticed him. They both cleared their throats, grabbed their jackets, and fled out the doors.

¯"I still remember the moment we met~ The touch that he planted, the garden he left~ I guess the rain was just half that effect~"¯

I looked around, suddenly noticing Bucky look back at me then only I noticed he was there, and that was perfect in my knocked-out mind.

¯"No need to imagine~ Cause that's what they do~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~ It's automatic~ It's just what they do~ They say, 'all good boys go to heaven~' But bad boys bring heaven to you~"¯

¯"Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~"¯

I kept my eyes on him as I walked back up to the stage, giving the mic back to the DJ. I took my Cosmo and smiled as everyone cheered for me. I walked back down the stairs, past Bucky.