16

I walked over to my closet, opening the doors. Bucky grabbed the food and jumped onto my bed, looking at me. I pulled out a new pantie, pulling it up my legs. I shuffled through my pants drawer, looking for new pants.

"Just pull on some leggings, Doll," Bucky said, looking at my jockey pantie.

"I don't wear leggings." I scoffed before continuing looking through my closet.

Bucky looked me up and down and smiled. "You'd look amazing in them," he flirted.

I laughed. "The last thing I want is men looking me up and down and wanting to fuck me," I said, pulling jeans out of my closet.

"Yet I still do," he stated, sitting up on my bed. "Every single day," he shared, looking me up and down again.

I turned to him and scoffed. "Well, you get to fuck me," I said before walking to my bathroom.

Bucky turned around to see me get dressed in the bathroom. He laid on his back with his hanging off the side. He smiled at me, knowing what I said was true. I pulled on the jeans, before fixing my hair. I pulled the elastic out, letting my hair fall loose and wild. I dropped my elastic on the counter and left the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed, across from Bucky. He pulled a box open, before handing it to me. I grabbed the fork from the bag. I pulled it out of the wrapping, listening to the crackle of the plastic paper. I threw the plastic back in the bag, while putting the fork into my shrimp chow main. Bucky smiled as he opened the second box. He opened his chopstick package, also throwing the plastic back in the bag.

"Can I spend the night?" he asked, grabbing a chicken strip in his package.

I looked at him as I put a shrimp in my mouth. "Sure!" I mumbled, while chewing the shrimp. I swallowed the food, looking back at him. "I am not working tomorrow, so of course," I smiled, picking at my food again.

"Thanks," Bucky smirked, before pulling food into his mouth. "You know, even though you don't wear leggings, men still look you up and down, wanting to fuck you," he mumbled.

I looked at him a scoffed. "No they don't!" I laughed.

"They do!" he said, swallowing his food. "I've seen at least five men look at you like you're a snack today. And Martin," he said, pointing it out.

"Martin was just being friendly," I laughed, picking at my food again.

"He was fucking flirting," Bucky said, a bit loud. I laughed, pulling a fork full of food into my mouth. "Okay," Bucky said, looking at my unconcerned face. "The guy at the ticket station. They guy at the shoe station. The guy who skated with his daughter. The guy who stood at the door smoking and a guy in the lobby," Bucky pointed out.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't see them!" I denied, pushing another fork full into my mouth.

Bucky laughed, realizing I was absolutely clueless. "Only guys notice it huh?" he asked, shaking his head as he chuckled

I looked at him, not believing him. "You're just overthinking it," I mumbled, looking down at my food.

Bucky scoffed, putting his food down. "I'm not. The ticket salesman gave you a fifty percent discount and asked me if I'm your brother," he said, looking at my confused face.

"He probably saw a similarity between us two?" I questioned.

"The man at the shoe station said you'll look good in white heels, as in wedding heels," Bucky continued, crossing his arms.

I laughed. "I don't wear heels," I said, picking at my food again.

"The man with his daughter looked you up and down like you were a fucking tart!" Bucky called out, frowning.