24

Barely anyone was out since it was pouring at late night. The streetlights were faded, sending me more caution. The rain felt quite peaceful, and it sounded delighting. My hair started soaking and my dress as well. I heard a bike behind me, giving me more of a reason to walk further and faster.

"Amber!" Bucky called through the rain. "It's pouring!" he yelled, stopping next to the road. I kept on walking, ignoring him completely. "Amber! Come on!" he yelled, getting off his bike.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled, suddenly swinging back to face him.

"What?" he yelled, looking confused.

I rolled my eyes. "You want me to get fucking fired?" I asked, anger in my voice. "We were in a god damn meeting!"

Bucky realized what I ment and sighed. "The meeting was boring, I was bored," he said, looking at the rain pour down my face.

"So you wanna play when you're bored, hoping I don't get fired?" I asked, looking away from him.

"What?" he asked, completely lost.

"Bucky, we have rules here. And one catch, we are fired. Pulling stunts like that could get you kicked out and could get me fired!" I yelled. "Things like that are fine, outside of the work area. But at work there are certain rules for certain reasons!"

"Look, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do?" he asked, also getting soaked.

I sighed. "I want you to leave me alone for a while," I said, my voice full of sadness.

Suddenly his eyes turned from angry and confused, to sad and regret. "Wha- What?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Leave me alone for a while," I repeated, walking away from him.

"Amber! Don't do this!" he yelled, grabbing my arm.

I turned to him; my eyes full of anger. "James, let me go," I said, trying to pull my arm away.

"No, please. Let me take you home at least," he said, looking at his bike.

I tugged my arm out of his grip and frowned. "I'm getting a cab," I muttered, walking away.

"Amber, please!" he yelled behind me.

I waved my hand in the air as I saw a taxi. It stopped next to the road, in front of me. I got in and explained where I wanted to go. He pulled away, leaving Bucky standing in the rain.

"Fuck!" he yelled, seeing us drive off. I sat in the back of the cab, feeling terrible for just leaving Bucky there, but I know that I should've left. If I had stayed, I wouldn't be heading home alone. I pulled my phone out of my purse, seeing texts from Bucky.

> Amber please.
>Look, I'm sorry Doll. I wasn't fucking thinking.
>Can we talk tomorrow?
>I'll stop doing whatever you want.
>Come on! Answer me dammit!

Ileft him on read and put my phone on silent. The taxi stopped at my hotel,letting me out. I went to my room and fell on my bed. Fucking men. Oh myfucking word they are arrogant. I mean, all they want is sex, and pleasure. Wewere in a meeting. Dumbasses.